Willaims/United Way Car Show in Sumas June 27, 2009

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Williams/United Way Car Show in Sumas June 27, 2009

Thought I would throw this up for those of you to the North!!

I will be attending the 13th annual Williams/ United Way show and shine in Sumas on June 27th.

I'm not trying to organize an official event here, I just thought that I would throw out an invite to anyone that is interested in coming.

Sumas is a small venue and the Viper club showing up in force would defiantly be huge wow factor for the people there. I have not been to this car show before so I don't know exactly what to expect. I have spent some time in Sumas and it has a very friendly small town feel to it.

The schedule is for registration from 9:00 to noon and awards at 3:00.
I don't know what the exact cost is.

I will be at the Cook road exit, 232 on I-5 at the park and ride just east of the freeway at 7:45 on the 27th and will leave at 8:00
From there head to Sedro Woolley and up highway nine to Sumas at the Canadian border, This is about a 45 mile drive and should take about an hour. If you have not made this drive before it is a great scenic drive through the mountains on a small curvy highway.

So if you would like to put a few fun miles on your snake or any other car that you may want to show here is a chance for a great little scenic drive while supporting a good charity.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Hope to see some of you there!

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Clint

I'll send out a post to all our members and hopefully many will have passports ready to go!. :) :)

Huntington is a good crossing to the border as it's not usually plugged up.

I'll probably be in Hood River at that time. Hope you get a trophy! :)

Ted

OP
OP
C

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ted!

I hope to see some Vipers out there but I haven't heard of anyone but myself showing up at this time.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I sent out notification. Hopefully there'll be a few there. money usually goes mostly to Children's Hospital.

Were you planning on making the Mission Charity Show this Sunday? I was hoping for a peak at your newer Viper.

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456