Woodhouse Dodge

08ViperCoupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently purchased a Gen IV Viper Coupe from Woodhouse Dodge and they've been great to deal with. Unfortunately, it had some issues with the o2 harness coming off the Belanger Headers and Mark Jorgensen has been very helpful by offering to make the car right - which he has done.

I also want to mention that Mark J. and Lou Belanger were great about overnighting the new harnesses to my Dodge dealer down here in South Florida. Thanks to Lou and to Mark for "making it right" for the customer.

I found a local ZR1 owner the other day and am going to try to coordinate a drag race at our local track ASAP with him.

Here are my mods:

Belanger Headers
K&N panel filter
Mopar Performance ECU
3.73 gears
Woodhouse engine mounts
Short throw shifter kit complete
Full Moton suspension (adjustable) - this is really slick
Eibach springs (lowered the car approx 1")

Car is solid Viper red, no stripes with two tone (black/red) interior, tinted windows, and I have a brand new set of drag radials mounted on a spare set of H-Spoke factory wheels. Factory Navigation system. 1k miles.

Haven't had a chance to dyno or track the car yet, but once I do, I'll come back to this forum and let you all know how it runs.

Thanks again Woodhouse Dodge and Lou Belanger!

Rick D.
West Palm Beach, FL

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! Bought mine from Willie Da P. as well and it was a great experience.

PS: I moved your thread to the Woodhouse Vendor Review section so that people researching them will see your review.

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ZR1 is gonna be tough to hsng with. Keep us posted

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bought mine from Willie Da P, 7-8 years ago. best car buying experience i ever had. they really make it easy to do biz with them