WTT for 06 Coupe

Buffdriver52

VCA Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Wondering if there is anyone out there that would be interested in trading there 06 coupe for a 13k mile 08 Z06? “Insert all the jokes”. If no “coupe” guys are interested in trading, I’d possibly be interested in any low mileage Gen 3’s. Just let me know what you’ve got and I can provide more information on my car as well. Thanks! Ryan

FST SNAKE

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I don't know what 08 Z06s are bringing but I'm guessing 06 Viper coupe would bring a little more. Maybe you would be better off selling the Vette and that would open up a lot more opportunity to buy the Viper you want as many wouldn't be interested in trades. Good luck with it and hope to see you in a Viper in the future.

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buff I have a 2007 Nitro that is in good shape which I would be willing to trade even for your Vett, sorry you asked for it:D but seriously FST makes a good point, sell your Z06 which is a nice car and get the cash, you will open the door for a lot more cars with cash in hand, the Z06 is a great car but you will just be amazed with a Viper, good luck in your journey, when you are ready to buy there are many people in this club that will help with any questions you might have.

OP
OP
B

Buffdriver52

VCA Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah I knew I might catch some flack, but it doesn’t hurt to ask. Yeah, I’ve currently got it FS on the corvette forums. Looking for what seems to be the unicorn viper, but not from someone who’s asking what it’s worth to them vs what it’s actually worth. Viper prices are all over the place.

Mollin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you get your Vette sold you can contact me on this site , i have a 2006 White with blue stripe VOI #69 of 100 for that year for sale.Just put brand new tires on her with 10 miles on them, and she is in immaculate condition with less than 1900 miles ,yes one thousand nine hundred miles.As for Vettes i do like them but i already have a 2012 Grand sport that i special ordered,with 3500 miles and i love it as much as i do my 07 Shelby GT500 Red label Edition with2400 miles .Dont drive them much as i do my Hummer and trucks,just getting old and slowing down.Best to you an the sale of your Z06.

Fast With Class

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m interested in your VOI car; I have a white 09 convertible with blue stripes, have been thinking about purchasing a coupe to match.

Mollin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are you out of ?feel free to contact me on cell 661 619 8686 if you are seriously interested.
Hope you had a great Christmas