yellow SRT-10 shoot

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To go along with my video post here's some shots of the car I took with the Olympus. Enjoy! :D

You must be registered for see images

Dodge Ram Daytona Edition

Ram logo

Now I gotta know. I had a long talk about vipers with an older man in the dealer. As I was I was explaining the differences between the Generations. I got the normal questions. "What year do you want?" "What kind of motor does this have?" "What were the colors for the first year?".

After explaining all those he asked "How much do you think this will sell for?"
It's a Gen I, One of the first 200 with 1,860 miles on it. I said maybe high 50's to mid 60's. Since that's what I've seen most Gen I's sell for. The man told me Dennis Adam's wants $81k for it.

On top of that Eddie Murphy wanted it for $100,000 back in 92 when they got it. Dennis said no and keep the car for himself. They claim it's never been registered. How does it got 1,860 miles on it?

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Keith. I was wondering about that for a while. It's got plates for it but when they told me it wasn't registered I felt confused. They were also trying to get me to put payments on it. :rolleyes: For $81k with scuffs every were..surrrrre.