Yellow SRT10....

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here in Wilmington N.C.Nice looking car.Thought yellow brake calipers might look better than the red thou... :headbang:

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
here in Wilmington N.C.Nice looking car.Thought yellow brake calipers might look better than the red thou... :headbang:

I assume it's not to be confused with the yellow one in Hickory, N.C. The one is Hickory is a 2005 priced at $78,000. I got my eye on that one. The problem is I can't do anything till after the 1st of the year.

OP
OP
P

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not....Hickory is on the other side of N.C....This one here is stickered at 85!!!!!!!!

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A lot of dealers still think they can get sticker price for these SRT10's. I guess they'll find out a year from now they can't. I've already seen a few dealerships that are pricing 2005's at invoice the minute they roll of the truck. ($78,000 +/-).

OP
OP
P

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outlaw 29 I heard there were 6 in Raleigh dropped off at same time last week.Dont know colors but you may want to check at Hendricks for their pricing.

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I might just buy that yellow 2005 in Hickory. I talked to the dealer today. $78,500 is a great price for a 2005.

I just wonder if the yellow used on SRT10's is the same as the yellow used on Rams, Neons, etc. If so, I could easily assess whether or not I like it without having to see an actual yellow SRT10 in person.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I believe it's rather close to the prowler yellow

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I believe it's rather close to the prowler yellow

I was afraid you would say something like that. The odds of me seeing a yellow Prowler are more remote than the odds of me seeing a yellow SRT10. I practically live on a deserted island.

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the yellow vipers sticker at $85000 plus.That does not mean that is what they are going to sell for.The one I have in stock can be had for less than sticker.

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I might just buy that yellow 2005 in Hickory. I talked to the dealer today. $78,500 is a great price for a 2005.

I just wonder if the yellow used on SRT10's is the same as the yellow used on Rams, Neons, etc. If so, I could easily assess whether or not I like it without having to see an actual yellow SRT10 in person.

I called a couple of the dealers who are advertising their Yellow 05's on E-bay and I found one who would go $500 below invoice. The shipping cost is what is going to hurt.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A DC dealer in a recent DuPont Registry had 10k off MSRP (whatever that happens to be).