You're all invited!

CRUZMISL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You\'re all invited!

Hello Everyone,
For my first post I thought I'd invite anyone willing to participate to the 3rd annual Canam Caravan. If you live in the Great Lakes region prepare yourself. The rally travels many of C&D's ten best roads and is an absolute blast. The money raised is used to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation. We've raised thousands the past few years.

Here's the clincher though. This used to be a Corvette only event. Problem is some of the Corvette dudes went flaccid and said it was too much for them. You can't raise any money with 12 cars so it is now open to all exotics and my Dodge buddies were the first I thought of. Keep your calendars open in July! More info to come soon. In the meantime you can download this video to see what it's like. If you love to drive I guarantee a great time.

Right click and save as. (28MB) http://www.canamcaravan.com/canamcaravan.mpg

Joe

1BADBITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: You\'re all invited!

CRUZMISL - Hi, I am located about an hour away from Windsor and just purchased a R/T Viper last fall. Keep me posted for this summer's cruise(s) and possibly pop down !
Is it only 1 cruise or several and where did the cruise run last year? I was unable to download video !