01 Sapphire GTS

IwannaGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm a new guy here and I'm in need of some help. I've been looking for a 01 Sapphire GTS and found a couple in the classifieds page and wanted to see if any one is familiar with them or the seller. One is located at Premier motor sports VIN 1B3ER69E91V703146.The second car same is the year but i don't see the post anymore the sellers contact name is Taximan1 I believe, any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an 01 Sapphire GTS not listed hadnt planned on selling it but for you?
Bought mine from Premier three years ago GREAT people to deal with sell only quality cars and stand behind them.If you do not want to have to worry about history mechanical condition etc. Premier is the place to go they have done all that for you,you will pay extra but you will get a great car.
If you buy mine I will have to get an 08 right??????

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My Sapphire is mine until I wear it out.

Premiere has a lot of good comments from many customers. I dealt with Chris Guyer when I got helped buying some Belanger headers. He went a long way out to give me a hand.

Last time I emailed him they had 3 Sapphire Vipers!

Ted

OP
OP
I

IwannaGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for everyones input,looks like a weekend trip to Premier might be in order.

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu:Ahhhhh, Sapphire. What a GREAT COLOR! I am just a little biased though.

HPIM8469.JPG

HPIM8467.JPG

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my first Viper from Premier. It's an '01 sapphire RT/10. Chris Guyer took care of me. I bought my RT sight unseen (except fot the pictures on the site) and was not dissappointed at all when the car showed up. I would get that sapphire/silver they have. It's a great deal on a great car.
Hi everyone I'm a new guy here and I'm in need of some help. I've been looking for a 01 Sapphire GTS and found a couple in the classifieds page and wanted to see if any one is familiar with them or the seller. One is located at Premier motor sports VIN 1B3ER69E91V703146.The second car same is the year but i don't see the post anymore the sellers contact name is Taximan1 I believe, any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been to three Viper Events at Premier. I would like to say that they run a first class operation. The salesman are all helpful and knowledgeable. The cars that were there all looked spotless. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a car from them.... IMO

These are a couple of photos taken at a premier Event two years ago. Sapphire is a rare color and you don't often see a Sapphire RT10 and a GTS together. I guess my car is a modified GTS.
The GTS belongs to "Goldcup" and the RT10 belongs to "Bladerunner".

3_blue.jpg

saphire_3.jpg

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased my 6000 mile 01 Sapphire / Silver ACR from Premier last year.

I am VERY picky in regard to my Viper purchases (this is my 4th GTS)

I would recommend them.

I would still though have the car inspected locally so you know exactly how it compares to your standards.

2763d1231259623-01-sapphire-gts-01acrwebsmall.jpg

Attachments

• 01acrwebsmall.jpg
    01acrwebsmall.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one of the great things about the sapphire color is how it seems to change colors depending on depth of polish and sunlight, very kewl

Viper_0071.jpg

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I almost bought that same car.
I purchased my 6000 mile 01 Sapphire / Silver ACR from Premier last year.

I am VERY picky in regard to my Viper purchases (this is my 4th GTS)

I would recommend them.

I would still though have the car inspected locally so you know exactly how it compares to your standards.

2763d1231259623-01-sapphire-gts-01acrwebsmall.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21