$2000 Price Drop on Viper GTS

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After moving two cars to extract one out of the garage, this 'lack of space' issue is getting more acute. So I have authorized a price drop (to a committee that included basically me) for the Viper GTS.

Drove it earlier this week, fired up first time, ran great. Car is such a champ and will make a great addition to someone's garage and life.

See it here...

http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=5819

PM me here or call. Car is also in AutoTrader, have just done the same thing there. Thanks,

Last edited:

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a fantastic looking ACR!!!! No wonder the new Gen V was modeled after the Gen 2.
Great price. Good luck with the sale :)

OP
OP
A

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised you still have this with this color combo. I love the combo.

Me too, on both counts! Several near misses, some very talkative pretenders, but the car and I get along so didn't rush its departure.

What a fantastic looking ACR!!!! No wonder the new Gen V was modeled after the Gen 2.
Great price. Good luck with the sale :)

Thank you. Not an ACR (though there is one for sale on here) but I agree on the "new" Viper looking quite a bit like the old Gen 2!

Its still saying image needs approving (you can't enlarge the pics)!

Well argh. Thought I renewed it. Thanks for letting me know. Can I send you pics separately?

OP
OP
A

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car is SOLD. Guy called, knew it was what he wanted, came in today, paid by cashiers check, drove back to Nashville (5 hours) and loves it. I encouraged him to join VCA.

Gosh I love people who can make a decision without wasting your time! I'll miss the car and especially miss this forum. Thanks all.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte