2011 Texas Viper Round Up

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:yay::drive::drive::drive::drive::drive::drive:

Yes folks, the 2011 Texas Viper Round Up has been in the planning stages for months now and we are finalizing places and events now for a full release in a few weeks. The dates are 99% set in stone as April 8th to the 10th.

This event will really blown your mind and make you fall in love with your Viper all over again! :2tu:

I don't want to give away any of the surprises in store for you but get ready for one of the best driving experiences available in the great State of Texas! :tx:

I am sending this out now so everyone can save the date of April 8th to 10th. The hotel location is still under review as we want the best parking and ease of entry/exit while still having somewhere great to lay our head at night. Several hotels are bidding for our business still.

We should have everything ready by mid January and ready to send out.

Even if you can't get out to anything else this year, THIS event is a DO NOT MISS!!!

And remember this is YOUR club, if you have any comments or suggestions about how the event could be improved on from last year please let us know at [email protected]

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is going to be great! Can't wait to see everyone again this year!!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!! Let's get over 100 Vipers this time!

OP
OP
T

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds great guys! We re really tring to pull out all the stops on this one! Please remind everyone you see about this event, send them an Outlook reminder, put a post it note on thier monitor, anything you can do to raise attendance is critical. We have some special things lined up and the more people we can involve the better!

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And of course the Round Up will take precedence over my Masters Degree courses! Once I finish in August, I may get back to having a Viper life. :drive:

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's "Viper Round-Up"?

Is it wha the Vette guys spray on Vipers to beat them?

Yep - I just said that...... Now I have to go!

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Eddie, I put Belanger long tubes, high flow cats and 3" Belanger cat backs on the Slate Snake. No need for a horn; I just rev the engine and folks move out of the way. What a beast. :):drive::)

OP
OP
T

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did the date get moved up one weekend for this?

We have to figure out which two to bring.:lmao:

To get the best room rate it looks like we will have to move this up to April 1st through 3rd. Also on the original dates there has been a huge motorcycle rally previously scheduled in the area and I don't want them to spoil our fun out there.

South Central Texas VCA Board is meeting on 01/29/2011 (This Saturday) to finalize plans for this years round up and an anouncement should be posted within a week after that as to when/where/etc...

Keeping the same basic outline as previous years but adding a little spice to it! We hope you all like what we have in store for you this year :2tu:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sux! We already have plans 04/01 - 04/03 that we cannot change, so we will have to miss this year now. Y'all have fun and be safe! We were soooo looking forward to going! :(

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Damn....and I know how hard that is to get into!:D

Who's doing the clear bra on your bee?

You better believe it:D.

I watched a guy that Bernie got to do a customers new Graphite ACR. Can't remember his name but he did a good job. Have his card somewhere.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
That sux! We already have plans 04/01 - 04/03 that we cannot change, so we will have to miss this year now. Y'all have fun and be safe! We were soooo looking forward to going! :(

Dude that REALLY *****.:( Brenda was looking forward to her and Cassandra hanging out and generally causing trouble.

I might just have to go ahead and schedule some work then:grumpy:

Last edited:
F

FrgMstr

So thinking about going to this. Never been. New Viper owner. This a Kerville / 3 sisters deal? I am running it next month before the place gets crawling with slow moving bikes. More information please. :)

OP
OP
T

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So thinking about going to this. Never been. New Viper owner. This a Kerville / 3 sisters deal? I am running it next month before the place gets crawling with slow moving bikes. More information please. :)

We should be sending out all the info very soon. Nothing is set in stone yet, after this weekend everything should be 100%.