3 Macedo/ Roe Superchargers and Bradenton Thursday (6-12) will be hot!

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuelman from Orlando and his 2001 "creampuff" Roe 5 lbs S/C GTS (Macedo tuned)

Cudaman from Bradenton and my 2001 "excreampuff" Roe 8 lbs S/C R/T 10 (Macedo tuned)

TFAST4U from south Florida and his 1997 GTS with 7lbs Roe S/C (Macedo tuned)

Will be braving the Florida heat and put our heat to the dragstrip. Larry Macedo will be joining us at Bradenton gates open @ 6:00pm and close at 11:00. Costs are $10.00 to watch and $5.00 more to run your Viper. MUST HAVE HELMENT TO RUN. Cheap clean fun :D !
Come join us! Dragracing Fun
Cudaman :usa:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 3 Macedo/ Roe Superchargers and Bradenton Thrusday (6-12) will be hot!

You guys are lucky that to far for me :D Watch that wild man from Miami that fell in the tackle box. He is CRAZY !!

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tony ....You are not doing anything Thursday pm....LOL.... want to make a "little" drive to have some fun?

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Cudaman,

I just pulled this off weather.com, Thursday looks good, there is a chance of rain in the afternoon, but the night looks pretty good, High in the afternoon is 87 low at night is 72. I have Team Tech harnesses for both seats, I would be willing to give a ride to anyone interested who might be considering a super charger for their car. Bradenton tech is usually pretty loose, so we could probably get away with it. I hope we can get some Vipers out there, lets show some force. It is :usa: good to get their early, as the ricers tend to show up around 9 pm. See ya there.

Thursday June 12th, Bradenton Florida
Low:
72°F

Partly Cloudy

Wind:
From the East Southeast at 6 mph

Precip: 20 %

Max. Humidity: 80 %

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GonaBite What about you making a "Little" drive we need another Roe superchared car here?

What about TTBadBoy you have a short drive?

How about some other Orlando people?

Gerald... how about some DLM cars, its a short drive for you.

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Any room for a nitrous Viper?? and maybe a SRT-4 Neon?

We have a new Neon SRT-4 that we may be testing Thursday nite....finalizing our SRT-4 initial packages. But, the Viper is always ready to crash a party(no pun intended)

Tom

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

All are welcomed. A fast car always makes other drivers drive faster. Already talked to Lee Saunders he will be out of town. :mad:

poweradded

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ill go, i took the week off of work. tom, can you install the 1790 system in my car wed?

ill call ttbadboy tommorrow and see if he wants to go. his new lambo may be taking all his free time. its a sweet car, id probably stay in my garage and rub my self if it was mine.

Diablo Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My car is still at Larrys shop waiting on some new chrome tubing to arrive.(poser mods) I wouldnt mind going to watch though.

Joe

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Larry won't make it unless he gets my RT/10 back on the road beforehand. LOL

TFAST4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well looks like a good turn out so far.

Tom, it will be nice to see you again. I would like to see what the Neons can run. Keep the 9.77 NOS for Events..

Tony, thanks for the kind words. LOL

Gerald I hope you can go, I would love to run your DLM Viper :shocked:

Chuck you better be there.

Ward, John, Larry, Steve ( The M2 Crew ), and the rest of you going on thursday. Let's have some fun.

*** If you do go bring a cooler, water, tools, $$, and a fold up chair ***

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I really would love to make it out there.... I'll see if I can make it.. Softball league on Thurs. nite though..... And I really love my softball... :laugh:

I'm glad you all are shooting for me! :laugh:

Gerald

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gerald ...we all know you LOVE your Viper more than softball...... Anyway you do ball every Thursday....this is more EXCITING :eek: ! Does anyone else think Gerald should come....Chuck Babel this is your cue :D !!!!

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cudaman

Im on my way leaving tommorrow!

Just kidding!

Im jealous! Have a good time and don't beat me to the 9's!lol

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The truth of the matter is that Gerald is realizing the fate of his youth. In a feeble attempt to hang on to the glory his aching body once had he prefers to play ball with the younger crowd while he can still show brief glimpses of glory that has long since past. In the years to come he will finally attend the dragstrip with his “blown 10”, see all the little hotties and ask himself why he wasted so much time striking out with 9 other guys when he could have been striking out with babes.

To each his own. (pun intended)

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Can we run 10's without a roll bar there? Maybe I will attend if that is guaranteed.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The truth of the matter is that Gerald is realizing the fate of his youth. In a feeble attempt to hang on to the glory his aching body once had he prefers to play ball with the younger crowd while he can still show brief glimpses of glory that has long since past. In the years to come he will finally attend the dragstrip with his “blown 10”, see all the little hotties and ask himself why he wasted so much time striking out with 9 other guys when he could have been striking out with babes.

To each his own. (pun intended)

:laugh: :p

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gonabite..... I have run there 5-7 times in the 10's, they have never said anything about a roll bar. The first time I ran a 10 in Orlando, they were all over me about a roll bar. I have since added one for safety. There will be 2 others running in the 10's that do not have rollbar...Fuelman (Orlando) 2fast4u (southFl). There are no guarantees in life.... but chances are 1 in 100 of having a problem.

It is a very fast 1/4 mile track, well run and great people to deal with.

Wife can drive Bradenton to Jacksonville in 3 .5 hours....in an Excursion, the key is DO NOT hit Orlando at rush hour.

Fastest way is I 95 NOT I 75.... Call Larry Macedo and caravan with him and Fuelman from Orlando.

We would like to see ya there,

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gerald ... I talked to your baseball buddies .... they said they called off game due to the fact I told them you would be off Drag racing..... Also Dr. Roof said it was too far for him to commute , so he wanted you to hold the DLM flag high and come party with the rest of us.

poweradded

Enthusiast
Reaction score

its an ihra track, which means if they are ball busting for roll bars you can go 11.50 before anyone says anything. id say just bring a helmet and long pants. ive seen more grief over that than a bar.

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bradenton will let ANYTHING go down the track at ANY speed. I've grown up there and never seen anyone bounced. There are lots of street racers around here with little to no safety equipment running extremely fast times (8's and 9's, possibly a couple high sevens in cars with cages but not much else).

You guys will be fine. I am going to try to make it out to watch as I am still looking for a Viper.

Chad

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chad, the times they-are-a-changing. Bradenton is hit or miss now with the rules. Sometimes they're strict sometimes they're not.

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck I have NEVER a problem, just a helmet and long pants and sign waver and I have had over 30 passes.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Without a top they'll make you put it on, even if all you have is the soft top. Sounds silly to me but I imagine it's an insurance thing.

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've also heard through the grape vine that they are becoming more strict on the rules. BTW what are the rules for IHRA track I know NHRA but are they basically the same?

Wish I could join you guys. In a couple of months I'll have my Viper in Sarasota so I'll probably see some of you around.

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Most good things don't last forever. Bradenton is one of the last remaining "rouge" facilities in Florida Why not take measures to insure your safety while racing.....it gives piece of mind for you and your family.

With that said, I've got roll bars, 5 way harness sets, halfshafts and other safety items in stock.

As a measure of support and commradere towards drag racers and so that folks don't feel like this is another shamless plug, I will offer a 10% discount on our GTS roll bar to anyone who submits a recent 1/4 mile dragstrip timeslip from their Viper for the next 30 days.

Tom

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Have fun guys...

I swear if I went I'd hit low 12's w/ good MPH.. E.T. is skill, MPH is your cars HP.. So in three words or less. I ****! I'll stick to killing 9 and 10 second bikes instead of racing 12 second cars.. hehe, That'll start a flame wars! :laugh:

Gerald

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Most good things don't last forever. Bradenton is one of the last remaining "rouge" facilities in Florida Why not take measures to insure your safety while racing.....it gives piece of mind for you and your family.

With that said, I've got roll bars, 5 way harness sets, halfshafts and other safety items in stock.

As a measure of support and commradere towards drag racers and so that folks don't feel like this is another shamless plug, I will offer a 10% discount on our GTS roll bar to anyone who submits a recent 1/4 mile dragstrip timeslip from their Viper for the next 30 days.

Tom

Sameless plug..nawwww :laugh: How many timeslips can I submit :)
p.s. Discrimination against guys with 1/8 mile tracks ??