890 rwhp/840 rwtq ( LETHAL 750 + Heffner SCi )

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is clearly from the outside looking in, but it seems as if a lot of the DLM guys are a little defensive. i know many of them that are stand up guys, it isnt the tuner they chose who makes them the way they are. but, EVERY time there is a praise about heffner, somebody busts out a DLM hp number in defense. if you are happy with what you have, dont worry about it. there is nothing to prove. i can guarantee that doug has more than enough business, and more coming in as we speak. any good publicity for heffner might drive a customer his way, but i guarantee that jumping to DLM's defense the way you do doesnt help the Pro-Levin cause. his cars are AMAZING, they really are, but let the heffner guys shine like they let you guys when you post. it seems as if some of the DLM guys are a little snobby, but that might be b/c they are able to spend 40k for a s/c package while the heffner guys can only swing 20k ;) . we are not comparing apples to apples b/c the engineering b/w the heffner car and dlm car isnt the same, but even bigger is the price isnt the same......

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

If you believe no other statements made in this entire post, you better believe that one.

[/QUOTE]

If you don't anyone you better beleive the "BUBBLE BOY"

Butch
Schaumburg Motorsports Racing

01 GTS 10.42 e.t. @ 134 m.p.h.
02 360 Modena
93.5 T Supra 615 r.w.h.p. 600 r.w.t.q.
03 Porsche GT-3 Cup
01 740i sport
01 Lade 22" wheels

robntguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where are the track #'s ? No excuses ... please, dyno queen ....

ex-vette owner
on the way ... CARTEK powered GTS.