Another boring Saturday in Cincinnati????

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Randy,
I'm going to run mine a few miles on this side of the "ocean". If we don't fire 'em up this summer, we'll be facing winter before we are aware.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am up for a get together Saturday. Friday night at the Milford Kroger is always a good time. Sometimes well over 100 cars at the weekly cruise in.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
104 miles last Sunday running around the Clarksville, Cowan
Lake, Fayetteville areas, two Vipers, too fast but loads of fun. Just go out and do it.

S

SUN RA KAT

104 miles last Sunday running around the Clarksville, Cowan
Lake, Fayetteville areas, two Vipers, too fast but loads of fun. Just go out and do it.

And one of them Vipers was mine and I wasn't even there! :shocked:

Bobby said you cleared out all of the flying insects by using your Saphire/Silver as a battering ram so he didn't have to clean any bugs off the front of my Viper.

Thanks, Tony. :2tu:

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'd be up for a cruise. just got back from biz trip to kc, so i'm ready to roll! aces and eights or should we appease rick and head south? i'm game. if you haven't met rick, we should point south.... my .02

:2tu:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
"Just do it" !!!...and you Ind/Ky folks SHOULD receive your 2004 Club directory in today's mail...should help you find more of your Viper Brothers and Sisters for your get- togethers

Have a GREAT weekend, All !!!

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kenny, you should have been there, a nice couple of hours of scaring the locals as we past, your car ran great and Bobby is starting to get the hang of turning in stead of all the 1/4 mile stuff.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone up for going to the cruise tonight in Milford? Usually starts around 6 and lasts well into the night.

I am up to meet at aces and eights on Saturday in the mid to late afternoon.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be neat just once this Summer to knock around the area with 5-6 Vipers lined up. (Thing is, I don't know how to get to Cincinnati.)

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL......in all sincereity, I am going to check out the possibility of the loan tomorrow. Even if it turns out I can't get it ( not sure if big or small chance ), at least i can say I tried everything...for now.

OP
OP
K

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I went down to the Kroger in Milford on Friday night and it was great. Probably 200 cars and tons of gawkers. Good gathering. One other Viper there, a 96 GTS, blue and white. Still not as cool as tooling around with a bunch of other Vipers. Oh well maybe some day!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960