Another Viper Wreck, Coventry RI

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is very possible to have "internal injuries" (internal bleeding somewhere in your chest or abdomen) and be fully functional after an accident; even one not seemingly as severe as this one obviously was. Normally in an accident such as shown above, the person(s) in the accident are taken to a hospital to be checked for internal injuries that would manifest themselves as severe within a few hours of the accident, once adrenalin has subsided.

Regards,
Aaron

pathoguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You look that stuff up on the internet.... using them real fancy words like "manifest" "subsided"

You haven't got a clue what happened... none of us have. Might be hemorrhaging... might not..might be sudden cardiac death.. might not. Might be secondary to surgery...might not. blah blah blah blah

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bottom line is he's gone, let it be. One less dealer out there, but the postioin has probably been filled already. Crazy world we live in

DeceptioN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The real sad part is we lost another Viper in the world. They aren't as replaceable as drug dealers unfortunately.

F

FrgMstr

That was all the info he could give me. He started talking to me while I was washing my car and mentioned he had photos of one similar to mine from a wreck 4 weeks prior. I saw them and asked him to text me them. The crash looked gruesome and I instantly said he was dead wasn't he. The guy said nope he walked away from the wreck. Then stated he believes he does that night in the hospital but he watched him walk away prior. Stranger this have happened. He mentioned about the guy being a drug dealer so I figured he most likely was not a member here.

Here is the real story:

Obviously another yellow driver putting himself out of his misery, as you can tell the car was going so slow it was moving backwards at impact.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interestingly enough it appears the police officer was wrong. The owner actually did survive and I am doubting the drug dealer status after talking to the owner. I don't have full details but I am going to probably find out more today or so.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that cop probably only has a gun,but no bullets

Thanks blue for making me laugh and spitting out my coffee on my laptop. :D There are always three sides to a story, the side that matters is the truth. Good work on investigating this KNG. Do we know if the Viper driver is a member here? :dunno:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interestingly enough it appears the police officer was wrong. The owner actually did survive and I am doubting the drug dealer status after talking to the owner. I don't have full details but I am going to probably find out more today or so.

Cops are just as prone to sensationalizing, jumping to conclusions and bad judgment as much as anyone else. I wonder how many times the "drug dealer" accusation has been wrongly assumed on anyone driving a Viper. Lots I'll bet. But how many motorist could be accurately accused of drunk driving? A lot more than the drug dealing sports car motorist.

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
holy cow, i just stumbled across this thread. thats my town and we are a small one. i doubt that wreck is in coventry or i would have heard about it. hell, i think im probably the only viper in coventry. i saw one drive through one time but thats it. keep us informed, king.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was an update thread posted but since I still get emails about this the owner did not die, he was not a drug dealer, none of the above. It appears the police officer made the story sound better. The guy had a black out while driving. He is a nice person, I actually met him looking at the car.

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I was a kid, some older teenagers rolled a 57 Chevy and threw one of the guys out. He was up walking around and then died from internal injuries later that night. It happens.

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI: A instructor I know who teaches conceal carry classes tells his students one of the main things to do after you are in a gun fight is to check yourself for bullet wounds. He states that in a situation of high stress like a gun fight (or a car wreck), you may well be injured and not realize it.

snake1992

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say.i am pritty upset 2 see thos posting my.grandfather is the one who owned the yellow viper
He bust his asss to own what he does hes not a drug dealer but a hardworker and if i remeber correctly.
He gave u free parts and stuff no need to be spreading false roomers and for all who posted hes not dead

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say.i am pritty upset 2 see thos posting my.grandfather is the one who owned the yellow viper
He bust his asss to own what he does hes not a drug dealer but a hardworker and if i remeber correctly.
He gave u free parts and stuff no need to be spreading false roomers and for all who posted hes not dead

Sorry for your loss, but the thread is over a year old. Long forgotten about until you brought it back to life.

troublemaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

First things first, proof read you posts. Second is I am happy your Granfather was OK. He was only spreading what he heard, not making the story up. Lastly, you will find with ownership of these vehicles, people are quick to make negative assumptions of how you afford the car. Some are highly educated( Gen 5 owners I've heard), some are smart, some are lucky, some work hard, but we are all in the same boat as to the way we are judged when we pull these things out of the garage. I am going to assume you are young based on your post, as you get older and wiser you will learn to let words be just words. Unless you are writing letters to CEOs bashing others, then they become threads.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i agree that there are a lot of insensitive remarks mixed in with good ones. Just remember that an internet forum is made up of all kinds of people sometimes expressing their opinions without reserve unlike one would in person. I don't care for the game some people play where they create a reality out of hearsay facts either; but, it is what it is. It is all that people have to base their perception on. I am glad to hear that the driver survived that horrific crash. I don't remember him giving me any free parts and stuff; but, then again, I don't know who we are talking about.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Please review an entire thread before you get mad. This was my final post on the thread. Post number 46. You are right, your grandfather is a nice guy, and yes he did give me a set of gauges. The rumors were squashed with my post. If you recall while I was there I told your grandfather the story that I got from the police officer and he stated the officer most likely mixed him up with another viper local to you both.

"There was an update thread posted but since I still get emails about this the owner did not die, he was not a drug dealer, none of the above. It appears the police officer made the story sound better. The guy had a black out while driving. He is a nice person, I actually met him looking at the car."

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wowww after a year this thread is back!!!!!!!!

Yeah, very odd, especially since I set the record straight. Not sure why it took me so long to set it straight originally but I reiterated the results. It might be because there was another thread I posted the info in and this one fell off to the side. Regardless the guy was a cool dude. I wish would could of come to an agreement on the car but its ok that we didn't.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this thread must have been pages and pages and pages down, just shocked it was hunted down, seems rather odd

also looks like the account was MADE just to post that, even more odd

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang