At it again............

Reaction score
Hey Tim,

I have been looking through all the cool stuff I have from you and well.... you done good wit the speling on dat stuf, and even if not i'd stil luv it da sam.

:2tu::D

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

:lmao::lmao::lmao:thats all I have to say
Drat,caught again.
I did catch that mistake ,but wanted to see if any one else did.So I left it with out an edit...:D

Hey Tim,

I have been looking through all the cool stuff I have from you and well.... you done good wit the speling on dat stuf, and even if not i'd stil luv it da sam.

To funny,thanks Mark.Now I am checking all my work.Thank gawd vippir is an easy one not to misspell!
:2tu::D

I believe his name is TIN ... good catch Robert~!!!! :rolaugh::rolaugh:
julididn'tcatchthisone-badproofreadermeis

Tim,Tin,just dont call me Rin.:rolaugh:

Oh Oh,my proof reader is missing mistakes!Pay reduction for you in the near future.:)

You guys are brutal........:)I am cracking up here.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drat,caught again.
I did catch that mistake ,but wanted to see if any one else did.So I left it with out an edit...:D
Tim,Tin,just dont call me Rin.:rolaugh:
Oh Oh,my proof reader is missing mistakes!Pay reduction for you in the near future.:)
You guys are brutal........:)I am cracking up here.

LOL...you know we love ya...and yes, this is FUNNNNNNN...though I'm bad...and you caught your mistake...:lmao::lmao:....oh THAT is REALLLLLY FUNNNNNY~!!! ;)
Yep, my bad, I didn't catch it and I offered to proofread for you...40-lashes...wait, I might enjoy that too much!!! :D:D:D:D You're a great sport, Rin-Tim-Tin...
~juliwhoisredfacedbutyoucan'tsee...nyeah-nyeah

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

LOL...you know we love ya...and yes, this is FUNNNNNNN...though I'm bad...and you caught your mistake...:lmao::lmao:....oh THAT is REALLLLLY FUNNNNNY~!!! ;)
Yep, my bad, I didn't catch it and I offered to proofread for you...40-lashes...wait, I might enjoy that too much!!! :D:D:D:D You're a great sport, Rin-Tim-Tin...
~juliwhoisredfacedbutyoucan'tsee...nyeah-nyeah

RINTINTIM makes many typos,Looking for new proof reader!My new ad I am going to put in the New York Times.Does it sound okay?

Seems the one I have is slipping on the job.:)

tintimwhoislookingforbettertypingskillssoheisnot
pickedonallthetime

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RINTINTIM makes many typos,Looking for new proof reader!My new ad I am going to put in the New York Times.Does it sound okay?
Seems the one I have is slipping on the job.:)
tintimwhoislookingforbettertypingskillssoheisnot
pickedonallthetime

awwwww...I have lost my job...:puppy::sadpace: ... my own fault....*sigh*
timwhowillnotbepickedonanylongerbyex-employee-juli

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

timwhowillnotbepickedonanylongerbyex-employee-juli[/QUOTE

Now you made me feel bad!Took the add out of paper.Do you want your old job back?:)PAAALLLEEEZZEEE

timwhoisappreciativeofhiredhelp

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
timwhowillnotbepickedonanylongerbyex-employee-juli[/QUOTE

Now you made me feel bad!Took the add out of paper.Do you want your old job back?:)PAAALLLEEEZZEEE
timwhoisappreciativeofhiredhelp

OKAY...I'll take the job back...how much do I get paid??? :eater::eater:
(Actually I gladly take on this challenge for FREE as it's just toooo darned much fun :lmao:) ~julesnewlyrehiredbyformeremployerforFREELAUGHS

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

OKAY...I'll take the job back...how much do I get paid??? :eater::eater:
(Actually I gladly take on this challenge for FREE as it's just toooo darned much fun :lmao:) ~julesnewlyrehiredbyformeremployerforFREELAUGHS

Well I did subtract the "add" from the paper so it's not a misspelling is it?......:)

The pay is a buck three eighty an hour paid once a year.So keep a record of your hours.

timwhoishappytohaveproofreaderbackonboard

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh stop!!! Please.... can't breath.... laughing too hard....sides hurt!! Falling off my couch now....Ohh my face hurts from laughing too!!:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

ok I can breath again. please commence funny banter.

JDwhocantwaittoseewhatjuliwritestomorrow

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh stop!!! Please.... can't breath.... laughing too hard....sides hurt!! Falling off my couch now....Ohh my face hurts from laughing too!!:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:
ok I can breath again. please commence funny banter.
JDwhocantwaittoseewhatjuliwritestomorrow

Today 01:06 AM---soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....
JDhavetowaituntilTOMORROWforcommencementoffunnybanter ~juli

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Well a few days later and how things change.Since it was brought to my attention I misspelled the word Niagara.I remachined my mistake.Here is a pic just to prove that I know how to spell.:)The humiliation was unbearable over the weekend!
I know the proof readers are lurking.They are brutal too.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Timwhoisoffanxietymedicationsincehetookacrash
courseinspellingandhashisselfesteembackonceagain:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, we-be-a-lurking!!!! NICE job! How much are you selling them for? Not sure if we'll be able to attend (99.999999% doubtful)...but after harassing you and you being SUCH a great sport about it all, I'd love to purchase one of your masterpieces, kind Rin-Tin-Tim~!!!! :headbang: ~juli

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

These items are going to be given away as random acts of kindness that weekend.So this will be my first random act.:)

Now if every one would do one random act of kindness the world would be a better place.So I am starting it here.Any one else?

PM me your addy and specify color.

All the other ones WILL BE GIVEN AWAY WHEN THE VIPERS INVADE NIAGRA<did I spell that right?.......:)

Timwhoissosureofhisspellingheisn'tusingspellcheck:)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These items are going to be given away as random acts of kindness that weekend.So this will be my first random act.:)
Now if every one would do one random act of kindness the world would be a better place.So I am starting it here.Any one else?
PM me your addy and specify color.
All the other ones WILL BE GIVEN AWAY WHEN THE VIPERS INVADE NIAGRA<did I spell that right?.......:)
Timwhoissosureofhisspellingheisn'tusingspellcheck:)

Okay, my FIRST random act of kindness...."I VOW NOT TO CORRECT TIM's misspelling of NIAGARA today"...how's that???? :D:cool:
I totally agree with random acts of kindness and try to do that wherever I go...kudos to YOU for giving these masterpieces away, Tim~!!! YOU ROCK!!!! :2tu::headbang:
Tis okay, you do not need to mail one to me...that is an expense...give 'em to the people who will attend, that'll be awesome! THANK YOU....juliwhowillnotcorrecttim

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Niagra.******,it's all the same.......At least it rhymes.:)I will get Niagrra down yet!(where's my proof reader?):rolaugh:

Thank You for the kind words.It is always nice when you can make some one smile.

Well since you don't want me to mail you one,I will give it to Chuck Tator or some one else from the New York region,who will personally give it to you.I am guessing a few attendees from your region would be more than happy to give you this trinket.

Don't be stubborn,I insist!

This is my appreciation for all the proof reading you did on my behalf.

I think I know what color too!

Timwhoisenteringaspellingbeecontestthisweekend

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Okay, my FIRST random act of kindness...."I VOW NOT TO CORRECT TIM's misspelling of NIAGARA today"...how's that???? :D:cool:
I totally agree with random acts of kindness and try to do that wherever I go...kudos to YOU for giving these masterpieces away, Tim~!!! YOU ROCK!!!! :2tu::headbang:
Tis okay, you do not need to mail one to me...that is an expense...give 'em to the people who will attend, that'll be awesome! THANK YOU....juliwhowillnotcorrecttim

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, Tim, you are too kind to this BADDDDDDDD girl~!!!! You do colors too?!! YOU are a genius!
I wonder if you DO know what color I'd 'really' like??? hmmmmm...
timwhowillwinthespellingbeeifhecanuse'spellcheck'
from
juliwhodeeplyappreciatesyourhumor/talents/generosity...muchos gracias :hail:

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Don't know for sure what color you really like.But I will use my best judgment.

And you are a BAAAADDD goil too?.......:) Well then I didn't realize I was conversing with a ( gasp) naughty girl...........You seem so innocent.:D

Timwhoisrubbinghiscrystalballtofindoutwhatcoloris
Julie'sfavorite!

Ah, Tim, you are too kind to this BADDDDDDDD girl~!!!! You do colors too?!! YOU are a genius!
I wonder if you DO know what color I'd 'really' like??? hmmmmm...
timwhowillwinthespellingbeeifhecanuse'spellcheck'
from
juliwhodeeplyappreciatesyourhumor/talents/generosity...muchos gracias :hail:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know for sure what color you really like.But I will use my best judgment.
And you are a BAAAADDD goil too?.......:) Well then I didn't realize I was conversing with a ( gasp) naughty girl...........You seem so innocent.:D
Timwhoisrubbinghiscrystalballtofindoutwhatcoloris
Julie'sfavorite!

juliwhobewonderingwhatballtimisrubbingtofindoutfavecoloro'mine :omg:
YEP, I be naughty...lol...you haven't NOTICED????? :lmao::lmao:
I'm SO glad I came across as 'innodecent'...:rolaugh:...
WHATEVER color you come up with will be fine with me...a clue:
What color Viper did we 'used' to have? :headbang::headbang:
THANK YOU...funconversingwithtim

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Black..........and once you go bla...............nevermind......

Yes Julie, you are about as innocent as me.:D

But I am laughing with this silly *** thread.

Meberubbingmecrystalballisthereanyotherballtorub

juliwhobewonderingwhatballtimisrubbingtofindoutfavecoloro'mine :omg:
YEP, I be naughty...lol...you haven't NOTICED????? :lmao::lmao:
I'm SO glad I came across as 'innodecent'...:rolaugh:...
WHATEVER color you come up with will be fine with me...a clue:
What color Viper did we 'used' to have? :headbang::headbang:
THANK YOU...funconversingwithtim

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black..........and once you go bla...............nevermind......
Yes Julie, you are about as innocent as me.:D
But I am laughing with this silly *** thread.
Meberubbingmecrystalballisthereanyotherballtorub

HEYYYYY...timbeamazingandrubbedtheCORRECTball
Yep, I be as innocent as you be....
I am also laughing over this thread...look how FAR it's gone...:rolaugh:
juligratefulyouKNOWwhatshelikes-onceyougobla...that's-a-right :2tu:
THANK YOUUUUUUU....

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Tim always rubs the right ....................Things:D

I sense this thread going down hill in a hurry.

Any one care to comment.Julie(proof reader) is dragging my mind in gutter.................HELLLLLPPPPPPPPP

And to think I just made a general comment on some thing that I made,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(sigh)

And if I didn't make a typo,we wouldn't have had so many laughs along the way.

Thank fully no one else reads our posts.:)

Timwhowantstomaketyposbutcan'tsinceheisbeing
watchedbyhishiredspellcheck(sigh)

HEYYYYY...timbeamazingandrubbedtheCORRECTball
Yep, I be as innocent as you be....
I am also laughing over this thread...look how FAR it's gone...:rolaugh:
juligratefulyouKNOWwhatshelikes-onceyougobla...that's-a-right :2tu:
THANK YOUUUUUUU....

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...okay, we'll stop this then before it gets outta hand...yes, LOTS of laughs along the way, I thank you kind sir, for that~!!!! AND your extreme generosity...to just 'make' these 'trinkets' you call 'em, is just spectacular~! Thank you, not just from me, but from all who appreciate your fine work~!
~juli-tim's-greatest-fan

Nyoka

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Typo aside, superb work! What would a custom dash plaque cost? Have you produced Viper trinkets before? I suspect many Viper owners would love a "Built For [or "Handmade For"]....." plaque, or perhaps something more generic, like "Vettes are for *******."

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Typo aside, superb work! What would a custom dash plaque cost? Have you produced Viper trinkets before? I suspect many Viper owners would love a "Built For [or "Handmade For"]....." plaque, or perhaps something more generic, like "Vettes are for *******."[/quote]

Okay, not touching that one!!! (I have a Vette :nono:) ~julibenotapuss :rolaugh:

Tim can chime in with his OTHER awesome work he has done~!!! :headbang:

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Typo aside, superb work! What would a custom dash plaque cost? Have you produced Viper trinkets before? I suspect many Viper owners would love a "Built For [or "Handmade For"]....." plaque, or perhaps something more generic, like "Vettes are for *******."

Nyoka
Thanks for the compliments.I produce viper trinkets all the time in my spare time.Donate items to my region.Basically making new viper items as I think of them.

This site has specific rules on selling.I would need to become a sponsor and still not be able to sell the viper logo.It has a trademark and I respect that.

I do make many one of a kind trinkets for me.I will not make plaques calling others names for the car the drive.Every one has an agenda and as long as they are happy ,so be it.I will not use derogatory names on plaques or trinkets.This is all for fun.I have the means to do this type of work.I just enjoy making new items.So no I don't sell them.But I am honored by your request.

Timwhoshouldquithisdayjobandmakeviperthingstosell:)

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Okay,since I did mess up the word Niagara on this particular plaque.I really didn't want to re machine it and start over.So I polished and painted it.Here are the results.It turned out good, even if it doesn't have the correct spelling.(sigh)

vipep.jpg

And here is a pen holder I made for myself a while ago.The pen barrels will go on the new MISSPELLED ONE just like this one.
I am in the works of making a new Viper invades Niagara pen holder.Will triple spell check it too.That spell checker is always lurking and correcting me.:D I hate when that happens!

Last edited by a moderator:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim...here is your spell-check/proof-reader/lurker~!! (HOW much do I get paid again? ;) )
THAT plaque looks FANtabulous...see I even make UP words!!! :) Ah, yes, I see the problem with selling your items on the forum. Those will make awesome pen holders~~~YOU ROCK!!!! ~juli