awsum day at heffners open house

speedshftr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well today at heffners performance was a great gathering of many many vipers and great people.i met so many people that i got kinda lost for names now, but everyone was easy going and very nice to talk cars with.my 99 rt was sold there today .jason had several cars running thrue the dyno and it was a real treat to see some killer cars go for it.he is truely a top notch guy and a people person that you can actually talk to and get real answers.i saw waynes gallardo up on the lift with the engine removed.neat car but i still love my vipers.hey wayne i got some extra curb feelers for the right side off my grannies caddy if you need em. just kidding bro i did take several pictures and hope to get them online.it was a treat peeking under the cover and seeing the yellow beast in person/that is one bad ass car.hats of mr chad .all in all i had a great day and look forward to the day my next snake rolls outa there on the huff.special thanks to garth with the 97 gts that i convoyed with down.he has a roe blown gts super sweet car that dynoed very well.ill let him tell numbers.well thats all for now.i enjoyed meeting up with everyone im just bad on names.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't get a chance to get up there myself and meet ya. Hopefully I'll be a bit more "social" in the future. It is defintely a beeautiful day. I took mine out for a quick haircut. Now I look like this... :ooo:

Drmcar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too want to thank Jason for a great day. Met many nice people and all the cars were terrific. Had my car Dyno'd with the Roe Supercharger and it was 546.5 HP and 590.3 Ft.Lbs of torque on the 3rd pull. The system is terrific and Jason and John did a terrific job of installation. Big smile :) on my face everytime I get into it. Next the ****/water cooler, headers and Random Cats. It was a great day for a ride down I-95 but too many of those "Sunday Drivers" were out on Saturday. There ought to be a law!!!

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chad, your car is awesome looking....Congratulations to you and Jason for putting together such a beast! Hey Casey, your car is awesome looking too....I saw it at Heffner's today. Jason, thanks for all of your help with my car. My car dyno'd at 650rwhp/688rwtq. You did a great job installing the water/**** kit...I'm happy with the numbers. Thanks Again, Mike

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chad, your car is awesome looking....Congratulations to you and Jason for putting together such a beast! Hey Casey, your car is awesome looking too....I saw it at Heffner's today. Jason, thanks for all of your help with my car. My car dyno'd at 650rwhp/688rwtq. You did a great job installing the water/**** kit...I'm happy with the numbers. Thanks Again, Mike

Thanks Mike! What a relief, I wasn't sure if GaryA dropped it off at the right place! :p :2tu:

Take your time getting used to all that NEW power your Silver Snake is throwing down. Then enjoy every last bit of it! :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang