Calling AGENTF1 out!!!!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I thought the only certainties in life were death, taxes and Agent1 never finding a Viper. I'll eat crow.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I thought the only certainties in life were death, taxes and Agent1 never finding a Viper. I'll eat crow.
Hows that crow tasting Jon?

Yes, I pulled the trigger. I will post pics as soon as it is in my possesion. I am having Corsa's and Random Tech high flow cats installed before I pick it up. It was between this one and believe it or not, Lee's. I kinda got the impression Lee wasn't quite ready to let his beauty go quite yet so I jumped on this one. I am sure you have all seen it already. I will give you a hint, it Sapphire and has very low mileage and I am buying it from somebody that has a very good reputation on this board. :D

As you all probably already know I cannot wait to get this car. Will post some pics as soon as I can.

Oh, and to make things even better the old Stingray went today so I even have an open spot in the garage for it. I just gotta hope my wife does not get too comfortable parking her new 335i in there. :nono:

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hows that crow tasting Jon?

Yes, I pulled the trigger. I will post pics as soon as it is in my possesion. I am having Corsa's and Random Tech high flow cats installed before I pick it up. It was between this one and believe it or not, Lee's. I kinda got the impression Lee wasn't quite ready to let his beauty go quite yet so I jumped on this one. I am sure you have all seen it already. I will give you a hint, it Sapphire and has very low mileage and I am buying it from somebody that has a very good reputation on this board. :D

As you all probably already know I cannot wait to get this car. Will post some pics as soon as I can.

Oh, and to make things even better the old Stingray went today so I even have an open spot in the garage for it. I just gotta hope my wife does not get too comfortable parking her new 335i in there. :nono:

Nice buy Agent, Yes I know the car... You would have never found another one like it.. good decision... Your in my area. Hopefully we'll catch up one of these days..

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice buy Agent, Yes I know the car... You would have never found another one like it.. good decision... Your in my area. Hopefully we'll catch up one of these days..
Thanks, sounds good Taximan. We will definitely have to hook up one day soon. We have a cruise every Sunday morning at Ridley Creek State Park, you ma want to think about trying to make one of those. Probably best to come on a weekend when we BBQ. I will let you know when a good weekend is coming up.

PatentLaw and Lee, it does not look like I am going to make the Crab Cruise this year but it is already on the Calendar for next year. :2tu: Sounds like an awesome trip. That is unless I am able to pick it up earlier but it is looking like the exhaust won't get there until after the open house.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't know you were here too! ( also on Corvette forums) I thought about bringing my Viper to the Vette get together thismorning but I didn't want to bust anyones b@lls my first time there. See you next sunday.

PS this Corvette get together is also posted on www.crazy4carz.com and other events like it.

If any of you have never been to Ridley Creek state park in PA. It is an awsome park, long drives through the woods. Now I dont know which car to bring next Sunday.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't know you were here too! ( also on Corvette forums) I thought about bringing my Viper to the Vette get together thismorning but I didn't want to bust anyones b@lls my first time there. See you next sunday.

PS this Corvette get together is also posted on www.crazy4carz.com and other events like it.

If any of you have never been to Ridley Creek state park in PA. It is an awsome park, long drives through the woods. Now I dont know which car to bring next Sunday.
Its a good thing you didn't come this week as we had a terrible turnout with the holiday. We actually get more than vettes show up. We have had a Viper, a few Ferrari's and other exotics, ricers, Mustangs and even some old detroit iron. It is mostly corvettes usually though. We have also had turnouts as low as 6 and as high as 70 pending on the weekend. Looking forward to seeing more Viper guys there. :2tu:

Dave T(BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the sapphire beauty!! If you still need the GTS car cover I REALLY need to get rid of it!! Since we had/have the same exact GTS I'm sure it will fit and its ohhh so soft :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten