Car wash!!!

dave1123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to the local radio station's bikini car wash. I have some other pictures besides these.
282DSC00126-thumb.JPG
282DSC00128-thumb.JPG
282DSC00129-thumb.JPG

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
There was a local trucker's carwash out here in So Cal, that was *******. It was very popular for a bit, until someone complained. The only way something like that could last, is if everyone kept their traps shut!

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't even know about this car wash...thanks for calling me ******!!!

Like you would let them touch your Viper with those sponges :D

I don't know about the Durango either....

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a local trucker's carwash out here in So Cal, that was *******. It was very popular for a bit, until someone complained.

You'd have to be ***** to complain about that...oh wait...Kalifornia...nevermind! :)

OP
OP
D

dave1123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the local radio station has more pics of all of the girls on there website. if you look close at the pictures above you could do the search for their website. a hint, just add a dot com after the name on the banners and you can find it.

OP
OP
D

dave1123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know Dave, we will remember that..

it was too early in the morning for you Jamie :D I didn't know I was going til the night before, didn't have time to coral everyone up to go. I did give the girls all the info for the car show, and did give out the club's card for photo opportunities.

2002graphiteviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave - you are banned for not calling any of us...!!!! Especially when half naked women are involved... You would have had the largest viper turnout in Mpls history if you would have just picked up the phone!

Your hourly garage rate just went significantly up at my house!

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHOA! I second the motion to ban Dave, for not calling the rest of us...check out the bezonga's on this one!

You must be registered for see images

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHOA!...check out the bezonga's on this one!

Gotta be "bolt ons", IMHO. Besides, that soap they're using will probably strip off one's multiple coats of Zaino....just ask Sal. :eek:

Like there's any Zaino on Dave's GTS! :eek:

And I could have researched the whole "are they, or are they not" controversy IF DAVE HAD FREAKIN CALLED ME!...

OP
OP
D

dave1123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!! A guy really gets the heat for deciding to go to a FREE bikini car wash. she was nice and tall and I really don't want to make the bolt-on determination until I can make a closer inspection. :D go to the 93x website and look at the bikini contest that they had. the tall girl was one of the finalists. they also have a ********* of the day page there. Go look at Heather's entry there, she is the girl in the black bikini. she is in the Maxim contest, so vote for her!!! jamie, gerald and glen, she also works at *******. maybe a new location for our club meetings should be discussed