Caravan to VOI 11

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a wedding in L.V. too - during VOI.9 - Dolph! :D

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well today *****.wife finaly told me what i already knew but was ignoring.With the price to drive to salt lake the price of the event price of hotels and all the little extras i think we are out for this so wanted event.Unless we fall into cash in the next few months.I am keeping the hotel reservation until we get closer to the event just incase.

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well today *****.wife finaly told me what i already knew but was ignoring.With the price to drive to salt lake the price of the event price of hotels and all the little extras i think we are out for this so wanted event.Unless we fall into cash in the next few months.I am keeping the hotel reservation until we get closer to the event just incase.

BUMMER!

Greg

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I guess it's time to get this thread moving again. I'm booked into the Little America on the 29th.

My figures show Nimpo Lake, Williams Lake, Kelowna, Spokane, Butte Montana (23 hrs and 987miles) and then (417mi.) a six hour drive to Salt Lake City.

Calgary can go directly south along major highways to Butte, Montana (474mi in 8 hours) then the 6 hrs drive (417mi.) to Salt Lake City.

So I need to get to the border crossing south of Osoyoos probably the first day, then Butte, Montana on the 28th so that arrival at Salt Lake City would be shortly after lunch on the 29th. That would leave an afternoon and evening to wash the cars and rest up for VOI on Oct 30th.

How does that sound to everyone? Is it worth planning a caravan like this? It is a hundred pluse extra miles for Vancouverites to go this way, but it'd be cool to have all the Western Cda Vipers get there at once?

Jim/Craig, any removable decals saying Wstrn Cda region?

Ted

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ted I will make sure we get us the good rooms :D We will be arriving there on the 29th and also have our rooms at the Little.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On the other thread (Calgary to Salt Lake City) I was informed that everyone's going for the 30th. I called the Hotel and cancelled my Sept 29th check in, moving it to Sept 30th. VOI starts at 6pm on the evening of the 30th.

Ted

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had to cancel my plans for VOI 11. I have a personal crisis which I was hoping to resolve in time, but, unfortunately will not have it taken care of in time.:mad:

Sorry all. I was so looking forward to it.:(

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow really sorry to hear that Ron. I really wanted to see how that new engine and paint looked. Only saw you that time at Leduc.

Take care! If I can help out in some way let me know. Hopefully you'll get out to all the events next year?

Ted

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just thinking about what a great time VOI was...... I haven't driven my car for more than 2 weeks. Race track closed for the winter. I'm getting whithdrawl!

I posted this in the SRT Forum but if you haven't seen it - it's worth a peek.

It'll bring back how cool VOI 11 really was. At least for me it does.

Greg

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D119SMkp5j8[/media]

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I LOVE THAT VIDEO !!!

That's what I envisioned it was like.....

I need to quit my job so I can go to more of these things (butI want to get a 1 of a kind like yours and that means I need to make $$$$)

Thanks Greg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21