Corsa exhaust purchase

ROYMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone, the name says it all. I have decided to purchase the corsa exhaust for my 04 viper, and I was wondering where I can find it for the best price. I don't know if anyone has asked this question recently, and I hope that everyones answers will help
out those in the same boat as me.
Thanks for your advice!
Roy

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any place in the ~1500 price range is the best you are going to find. There is virtually no markup on these items, and at 1500 we are already under 5%... pathetic to say the least since list and actual sale are so vastly different.

Reaction score
Best price or best service? Can be a difference of $50...everyone needs to make a living or the manufactures should just sell direct and we could save our time. If you want good vendors to stay good vendors then you need to help out also. Otherwise Ebay is always a place to get great service...

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine from Parts Rack John B . He sends all the correct parts. Great service.

:usa: Tator's Rocks!!! :usa:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might want to consider the Mopar exhaust. Check with Mark Jorgensen(800-889-1893), I bet he will give you a great price :2tu:

kwiksilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you have made the right choice, except possably a take off gen 4. Just the muffler and tip and get rid of that damned crossover. there are several venders here, and I don't think you can go wrong with any. lowest price is often not the most important.

OP
OP
R

ROYMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a very different sound in addition to the heat issue fix... Does vca membership get me a discount anywhere? If not I'm just going to buy it online tonight where ever. Thanks for the advice so far!

Abe Froman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parts Rack will ship your items fast and Price is in line with everyone else...$1500.00 +/- a few $$$'s. As far as best price offered, I did not expend the calories searching...

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Bought mine from Partsrack too.

Good price and great service.

AndrewDoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF you want to just kill the crossover, Mark Jorgensen will hook you up. I have a used Borla coming (pretty much gave it away), so it's worth a try. If it doesn't work out, I will be going with Mark. I just don't like the Corsa sound.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can ship tomorrow, thanks ....VCA is nicely under $1449...and all we have is the 4th-revised stock, continuous improvement at CORSA. Some bottom-feeders will save you $50 and sell you 3-4 -year old stock that has been revised 3 times!!!

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Royman,

As JonB says, there is a difference. Be sure you are buying the current issue Corsa stock as they continue to improve their products.

Bought the Gen I Corsa Track for my 04 SRT-10 in 04. Removed it, too much drone, too loud behind headers and high flow cats.

Bought the Gen IV Corsa Track for my 09 ACR in 09. Like it very much behind headers and high flow cats. No drone. Quiet at idle, screams at WOT. Makes good power too.

Dan

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang