Damn....Got bit!

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slysnake - It's in Maui now. Came from Cali, went to Honolulu
We have a house in Kaaawa on Oahu but we rent it out. My wife is a Kamehameha grad. I'll keep my eye out for you when we're in the city. :)

OP
OP
E

EFI-1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mopar Boy - Thank you

Slysnake - Kaaawa is where I used to do a lot of my training for judo/wrestling. Are you from the area or just bought property?

HollywoodGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice find!

If the tires haven't been replaced in the last the two years or so you may what to think about getting a new set. They tend to get very slippery over the years.

OP
OP
E

EFI-1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Slysnake - Cool. She familiar with the Kaniho or Vierra families?

JBW & Texas1 - :2tu:

Viper & Hollywood - Oh I got a plan for the tires....Gonna have some new kicks attached to them too. Waiting for the 1pc Concaves from Alain. I'll keep the forum posted.:drive:

Just got a call from the former owner and the car is shipping Thursday with a pick-up on Friday here in Honolulu....Looks like I'll be sporting it by this weekend! Auuuriiiite!:headbang:

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the VCA... I thought your screen name and black Z looked familiar from the corvette forum.

Get some new shoes on the GTS pronto!!!!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the most respected owners and cars on CorvetteForum...congrats on your new Viper.

I too migrated over from Vette's, but unfortunately I wasn't able to afford both...I feel like I made the right decision though :)

OP
OP
E

EFI-1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Quick - It ain't all it's cracked up to be. I wouldn't mind living in the states but I got too much people I like being around here.

01Sapphire & AV108U - Mahalo!

Smokin - Haha. You know how we do it...Gotta roll the B/W

Viper Wizard - Mahalo Chuck! From the amount I see your name on these forums, I am sure I'll be bothering you sooner or later! :2tu:

Next Phase & AbsolutHank - Thanks for the warm welcome guys. It's taken me a while to catch up to y'all; but better late then never right? I'm planning some "mild" mods on this badboy too so help a brutha out with the right decisions huh? :2tu:

Slysnake - Does she know Simeon or Stanley Vierra? Must be related. All from Ha'ula side. They are Kahuku Alumni.

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Haha, great group of people here. Love the comments and feedback!

JCBW - I'm in Honolulu, the Viper currently sits in Maui and we will be working on shipping arrangements for next week.

Fatboy - Thanks. Nice to see a group of car enthusiasts who can appreciate any nice ride. About that sunshine....When the GTS arrives, I'll get you some sunshine brutha. Check out more pics Here

EastTnman - Get at me when you're here. I'll see what can be done. PM/Email through this site.

Sneaky & mhill - Thank you. I have always wanted a blue and white. Had a shot at an '01 Sapphire/Silver that maybe I should not have turned down a few years ago, but after looking at this B/W knew that patience had paid off. No other color cmbo quite (as you say) iconic (at least in my eyes).

V10 - Well she ain't 21 and it's been over 8 years but she's did model (that's how we met).

You must be registered for see images attach

Damn that chick is pretty hot..

Nice find on that B&W..

OP
OP
E

EFI-1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Bushido (she says so as well). I like what you've done with yours. Definitely one of the cleaner examples I've seen online.

OP
OP
E

EFI-1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are some pics from this morning when she was getting ready to be shipped over to Honolulu.....

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off CONGRATS on the new Viper!!! I have been looking myself for a while, but haven't been able to find my perfect car just yet. I keep finding other nice cars in the meantime though. I recently bought a 2000 Cobra R and I too have a Z06 (2002). Your Z is SICK! Do you have 2 different sets of rims for it? Pic 1 is different from pic 2, both are sweet though!

Now lets talk about your girlfriend...with sweet cars like that, don't you think you should have been able to do a little better??? OF COURSE I AM KIDDING! Looks to me like you have it pretty damn good my friend. Best of luck with the new Viper!:2tu:

OP
OP
E

EFI-1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
First off CONGRATS on the new Viper!!! I have been looking myself for a while, but haven't been able to find my perfect car just yet. I keep finding other nice cars in the meantime though. I recently bought a 2000 Cobra R and I too have a Z06 (2002). Your Z is SICK! Do you have 2 different sets of rims for it? Pic 1 is different from pic 2, both are sweet though!

Now lets talk about your girlfriend...with sweet cars like that, don't you think you should have been able to do a little better??? OF COURSE I AM KIDDING! Looks to me like you have it pretty damn good my friend. Best of luck with the new Viper!:2tu:

Haha right on brutha. Thank you for your kind words. A 2000 Cobra R is a lot more difficult to come by than this 97 B/W!

Good observation on the wheels. I actually worked quite extensively with iForged when they were getting back on their feet in the beginning and had multiple sets from them. The set you see with my fiancee are the first set of Hyperblack wheels iForged made. The 2nd set are the first set of Daytona's cut for a Corvette. They are for sale (Coincidentally) as I have upped the ante with a 2" wide flare for the rear and moved up from 11" to 13" out back running 345's.

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha right on brutha. Thank you for your kind words. A 2000 Cobra R is a lot more difficult to come by than this 97 B/W!

Good observation on the wheels. I actually worked quite extensively with iForged when they were getting back on their feet in the beginning and had multiple sets from them. The set you see with my fiancee are the first set of Hyperblack wheels iForged made. The 2nd set are the first set of Daytona's cut for a Corvette. They are for sale (Coincidentally) as I have upped the ante with a 2" wide flare for the rear and moved up from 11" to 13" out back running 345's.

Ya I have been looking for a nice clean Cobra R for quite some time and it was actually while looking for a Viper that I came across the one I just bought (funny how things happen). Now all I need is a nice ACR in the garage and I will be all set.

Congrats again!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960