Deal of a lifetime....

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2002 Viper GTS ACR: re 2" primaries on a Viper?

That'd make sense around 800hp+ under that they do not make sense - they will lose power under the curve IMHO.

The V10 is a 10 cylinder small block not a mountain motor. A supercharged Viper might gain something from them, but it'd take a seriously built n/a motor to pick up average hp under the power curve.

OP
OP
V

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One sec...let me make some calls and I will get back to you guys about this deal.
Thanks

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY GUYS CAN YOU SMELL SCAM??? :rolleyes: ...I just got off the phone with Lou Belanger himself...He knows NOTHING of this deal and would NEVER offer a 10 set header deal @ $1480 each...He doesn't even know of these individuals and has nothing to do with them...and would never offer those prices...it is a SCAM, I just also had a conference call with Jon B from Parts Rack, "with" Lou Belanger himself!!!, it is a SCAM all the way!!! Belanger has also recieved counterfit headers sent to them, for coating repairs and weld repairs , that are NOT Belanger headers at all!!! Do not give anyone your credit card or money info on this scam!!! :eek:

SCAM

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm, me thinks Viper23 needs to either post more facts...or come clean. Lack of an answer will tell us the real story.....then we can be done with this. :)

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
So is Viper 23 showing exceptionally vile behavior with fraudlent statements?

HEY GUYS CAN YOU SMELL SCAM??? :rolleyes: ...I just got off the phone with Lou Belanger himself...He knows NOTHING of this deal and would NEVER offer a 10 set header deal @ $1480 each...He doesn't even know of these individuals and has nothing to do with them...and would never offer those prices...it is a SCAM, I just also had a conference call with Jon B from Parts Rack, "with" Lou Belanger himself!!!, it is a SCAM all the way!!! Belanger has also recieved counterfit headers sent to them, for coating repairs and weld repairs , that are NOT Belanger headers at all!!! Do not give anyone your credit card or money info on this scam!!! :eek:

SCAM

Viper 23 hit the road..... before someone hits you

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2002 Viper GTS ACR: re 2" primaries on a Viper?

That'd make sense around 800hp+ under that they do not make sense - they will lose power under the curve IMHO.

The V10 is a 10 cylinder small block not a mountain motor. A supercharged Viper might gain something from them, but it'd take a seriously built n/a motor to pick up average hp under the power curve.

Well my Application is supercharged. ;-) Thats why I was asking. Also, heads and Cam are only a phone call away if I decide to do them. So yes, I wanted to "base build" with a 2 inch knowing how much power is planned in the very near future.

Jon

PS. This whole thing is lacking sufficient information, and requires a HUGE leap of faith. I am going to pass on this deal. Hopefully all you guys participating verified EVERYTHING before doing ANYTHING.

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just what we need :mad: more non VCA members selling stuff :mad: , and posting things that are related to Vipers :usa: Cheap computers :confused: cheap headers :crazy: and posting of pic's of non Vipers related stuff. What's next **** :( , here lately seems that all this forum is about. my .02 (doesn't mean much either)

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is also Viper23's partner involved :

Scott@ Redline Motorsports...that is the team...Scott is in Colorado...1-970-221-4805

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just what we need :mad: more non VCA members selling stuff :mad: , and posting things that are related to Vipers :usa: Cheap computers :confused: cheap headers :crazy: and posting of pic's of non Vipers related stuff. What's next **** :( , here lately seems that all this forum is about. my .02 (doesn't mean much either)

Dave, I totally agree with you!

Well since Viper 23 came over from the "alley" with this post, you gotta wonder!

OP
OP
V

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think 2BAD4U needs to stop with that stuff. Like I said in my other post. I DID NOT ask for money DID I! I have never asked for MONEY. All I asked for was a name and number. Stop making stupid assumptions. Like 2BAD4U mentioned, the person at RMS is Scott. I am still trying to call them now. My question is why a company like RMS do such a thing?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
NO HIJACK Either, just fact.

A) Buyer Beware! 2-Good-2-B-Tru.

B) Would you really send over $15,000 collectively to a 'stranger' with no name-address or 'vendor history' here ?

C) 3 of you who calld me for a header-cats package deal were stunned that PartsRack's package price is less than $100 off this "TOO GOOD 2 B TRU" price.

FACT: Recently a VCA president bought claimed Belanger Headers from a 'real' vedor with a website and everything. Showed a photo stating Belangers, but NOT a photo of Belangers! This prez had poor fit-finish complaints and called Belanger. Belanger is always supportive, so had the headers shipped back. NOT BELANGERS ! Cheap copies apparently made by a former employee from memory, not jigs. Not Belanger hand-built velocity-cone collectors. FAKES!

But he got a really good deal........

Pleae buy from any one of the REAL Belanger dealers out there and make your best deal....... We suport this site, pay for your events, and more. PLEASE ?

Send blind messages and commitments to a stranger, totalling $15k ? What are you thinking??? Maybe HE is sincere but is being duped.
Thanks for reading....

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THIS IS NOT A LEGIT DEAL!

I talked to Lou Belanger just a Hour ago and he said this is not going to happen!

Please Do not send any Money!

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is also Viper23's partner involved :

Scott@ Redline Motorsports...that is the team...Scott is in Colorado...1-970-221-4805

Dave, I just got off the phone with Lou and he stated the same thing you told me. Redline Motorsports is misadvertising their products. , to put it nicely. Mr Belanger has no dealings with this vendor, however, they construct a header somewhat similiar to Belanger and tag it as a Belanger header. Redline Motorsports is the scam and unfortunately they take advantage of anyone who inquires.

Viper23 is a stand up guy and thankfully this was researched and no one fell prey to this vendor.

This could have and does happen to alot of people and again thankfully others were able to research this and keep it from happening to the people here on this board.

Regards
John

OP
OP
V

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would like to reiterate that I have never asked for money. I got in contact with the supplier and he is contacting Lou right now and he also mentioned that he will get back to me. I will post what he said.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper23, Lou does not recognize Redline as a vendor. They are trying to sell everyone copies of his design. Redline tried to take you and 9 others for a ride, but thankfully they didn't.

People will realize you are not at fault, but the Vendor is the one to blame.

Don't sweat it. You did nothing wrong. Forget about Redline and focus on the ROE s/c setup.

OP
OP
V

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks man...
I would like to appologize to everyone, I did not mean this to go like this. And I do thank 2BAD4U for being on top of things.

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS ACR: Sounds like good forward planning. It'll be loud and mean - and I'd definitely recommend heads and big cam to make those headers work - it will be awesome. If you want some design recommendations send me a pm. Whatever - look forward to hearing the results when you are done!

re RMS: Bunch of butt-hole pirates - don't bank your retirement plans on that business being around.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte