Feedback and ideas...

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Could anyone give me some feedback on this product?
web page
And also, A friend of mine has a Sapphire Blue RT and is looking for a custom interior, any ideas or pictures.
Thanks

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
product is very good no more checking the cap, only heard good things about and well pleased with mine, been on a couple of years with no sign of ageing

youll find lots of posts on it if if you do a 'power steering cap' search

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call me stupid but if it's the cap that falls off how does thing prevent that from happening?

It keeps the cap from spinning. You're basically tying the cap down with enclosed a enclosed strap (brain fart--cant think of what its called) Therefore, it cant get loose and fall off while driving

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They should make a rubber boot that slips around the neck then flairs to the cap with a couple of band clamps to secure both. Wouldn't that be easier?

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They should make a rubber boot that slips around the neck then flairs to the cap with a couple of band clamps to secure both. Wouldn't that be easier?

2000gtsgsxr1000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A nice inner tube cut to width and zipped tied doesn't show and is cheap fix.Mine has never even came close to being loose,just like the dampner bolt .I think these are like any cars,they are only assembled as good as the people who does it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery