Floor Mat Recommendations?

g3173

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just picked up my 04 Viper yesterday on Easter Sunday and all I can say is WOW :shocked: ... I never realized that I was missing out on so much fun! Car had 3 miles and as of today, I am running close to 100 miles :D I love California weather.

Back to the topic.. I was going to buy the stock dealer floor mats but I wanted to see what you guys would recommend? Any good web sites I should check out before I make my purchase?

Thanks for the help,
Gene

SRT 10 2004

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought mine from the dealer and they ****, the black doesnt match the interior black on the floor, and they want you to cut holes and stuff, and they are thin....go with Lloyds

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just got a set of Snakeoyl mats, Love 'em. They also match my car perfectly, being black, red, and white.

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased my Snake Oyl mats through PartsRack. Although they're spendy little fellows, they're very high quality, look great, feel great, thick and don't scoot at all. Oh, and I had the Sneaky Pete logo put on my SRT floor mats as a way of recognizing my snake's heritage.

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I may be in the minority here but think the factory mats do just fine. They have tabs to make sure they stay in place and are not ultra thick, which might interfere with good/comfortable foot placement on the pedals. It is already a bit cramped so I did not want unnecessarily thick carpet pile making things worse. Anyway, when the mats get dirty or have unsightly wear just throw 'em out and put new ones in. As for the color match, mine are pretty darn close and have the fang emblem as well which is a nice touch. Woodhouse Dodge has them on their internet site priced right. Surly other site supporters do as well. Just my .02 cents.

Enjoy your new ride! :headbang:

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mmmmmm... you know, I kinda like the idea of having the logo on my SnakeOyl mats completely back (since the white shows dirt quite a bit). Can anyone recommend a good dye or stain for doing so?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine