Fog lights

smfettig

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello all,

I purchased my 94 Viper last year. After the first year I have resolved almost all issues associated with a used car, but still haven't gotten the fog lights to work. So the other day I pulled off the plastic plate that surrounds gear shift and stereo. Low and behold the switch was not connected. In fact it was more than disconnected; I found that I had two female wiring harnesses (one from the switch and one from the dash). Each harness is six prong. The one from the dash was red with a yellow insert. As if that were not surprising enough I found a red and black wire coming out of the dash that weren't part of the harness and appear to have been cut (they are not the ones for the lighter). I have no idea where these go, but unlike the 6 prong wire harness this pair of wires actually had power. The continuity test showed no power coming from those in the 6 prong harness.

I guess my question is: Have any of you looked to see what type of harness connects the fog lights? If so could you let me know if you have something simliar to mine? The fog light switch is the one on the left side right??

Thank,
Steve

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang