Funny Remarks From Pedestrians While I Was Parked

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so last night i took my car to work and parked it right up front on this quiet street in soho. its a strip of little restaurants. im sitting on a bench smoking a cigarette waiting for my clients to arrive and within 5 mins i heard several remarks from people walking down the street and coming out of the restaurants. it was the funniest and i was going to post them from my blackberry as they were being mentioned.

1- Got a lot of WoWs which is common of course
2- this couple walked out of the restaurant and the girl (she was pretty hot) said "what the f**k is that, that car is hot. what is it? it looks new". then the guy just pulled her form the hand and kept walking.
3- this older guy comes over with these chicks and start looking over the car.
4- this lady walks by it, stops and look over her friend and says " cool car but yellow" hahah...that kinda made me giggle.
5- then these two dudes walk by and again they looked the car over and said cool car. the one guy goes to the other "whats the HP on the plate stand for i wonder" my plate reads (800HP)
6- few mins later another group comes out and the guy just runs across the street to look at it. his lady friend comes after him and says " is that a corvette"? the guy turns around and tells her " you are a doctor and you dont know what that is? it says viper across the windshield" haaa that was funny too i thought.

the best one a classic when mariah carey shows up, jumps out of her maybach, parked behind me and just pauses to look at the car. priceless..

anyway thought i share experience

oh and by the way. who ever that was i saw last night at around 2am in a red SRT10 with jersey dealer plates..you are a **** and youre not so cool with the girl with the big hair in your passengers seat.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I call BS!

D,

No way you'd have that car in SOHO! Did you eat your dinner outside? :D

Thanks for the laughs,

Jay K.

ps. My brother lives in the Atomic Village with his wife. Are you in the restaurant biz?

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes Jay in soho at 11pm. pretty quiet street right off bleeker. im a photgrapher and was shooting a private dinner for mariah, jay-z and L.A Reid who is a record exec.

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never been to Palma, but seen it. I eat on Cornelia St. all the time, but at Pearl Oyster Bar, Le Gigot, or Home.

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
You say all this happened and you don't get a pic of Mariah's beautiful Mam's for us?

You sir are no Friend.................

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
D, that was quite entertaining (especially for a winter storage victim in the dead of winter). I may actually try this one day just to see how people react.

Santo

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
You say all this happened and you don't get a pic of Mariah's beautiful Mam's for us?

You sir are no Friend.................

6435mc1.jpg

6435mc2.jpg

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D's the MANNNNNNNNNN!

The last photo has Jay Z's head looking photoshopped! LOL I know it's real, but the angle of the shot makes it look funny.

Maria looks "yesterday"!

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
She probably stopped to look at your car because she was trying to figure out if she could fit in it. What the -uck is she wearing? :rolleyes:

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D, WHAT'S UP PLAYER... MARIAH IS LOOKING BUSTED... Hey maybe the dude in hte SRT thought you were trying to TALK to him... It is the VILLAGE..lol. Just playing my bro.. We need to hang..

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just hoping she get's nekkid in some magazine before she slams the wall, I'd like to check out those new cans she had installed. (I believe she wants to)

Oh [******], did I say that outloud? :2tu:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something about Red SRT drivers in NY I think. I can remember getting ignored by two on Southern State and one in the town I live in.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im a photgrapher and was shooting a private dinner for mariah, jay-z and L.A Reid who is a record exec.

Paparazzi (sic):)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo