Gen 1 Original Owners ?

Jim Sullivan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How many original owner Gen 1 cars are still with us? I don't mean 10 mile odometer trailer queens.
For example I bought mine in May 94 and have 22,000 miles.

01RedCognacRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey LArry,

Nice to see you around. I sold the Graphite GTS and picked up an 01 Red RT. Hope to make a Socal Viper Event soon...

-Dave 01 RT/10 :usa:

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why should the mileage matter.....you asked for GEN1 original owner cars....???????

So who's in the house?

VardaMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim,
I have a '92 & '93 since they were new. Fantastic cars. They are the start of our great Viper craze. I've been here from the start and plan to continue on forever with my 100% original, unmodified Vipers.
I believe that there are many owners like us who will either miss your post or are not even active in our club.
Is there anyone else out there?

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still have my early '93, owned since new. Haven't tired of the view from behind; wide and low.

rhansenjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered a Viper in 1992 and took delivery of my '94 in December of 1993. It has been to Detriot (VOI1), Florida, St. Louis, Dallas, Nashville, and Indianapolis. It has 32,000 miles and the original head gaskets. People still ask me if it's new.

OP
OP
J

Jim Sullivan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rod,
I remember trying to help you put your windows in at MIS in the infield when I was at the first Viper meet. We had a mutual acquaintance in Cindy Pelletier. Glad to hear you still have your original car.
Jim Sullivan

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We have probably a dozen Gen 1 original owners in our club - most also have Gen II's or Gen 3's. Personally, I was the second owner of a Gen I, and am not the first owner of my Gen II (I'm happy to let someone else take the 20k depreciation :cool: ).

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had it for 12 years. Still love it.

You must be registered for see images

how you get it so damn shiney? I got an early 93 too, paint is flawless, never seen rain, and always garage but... I just dont know how to wax.

Hirohawa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a trick of the light. But the car has only seen rain once which helps.

Had it for 12 years. Still love it.

You must be registered for see images

how you get it so damn shiney? I got an early 93 too, paint is flawless, never seen rain, and always garage but... I just dont know how to wax.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96