Got my panoramic photo today

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hung this up on the wall right under the one from VOI9, it is 1 inch narrower and 1 1/2 inces shorter that the one from VOI9. The frames are also different, the new one has a rounded look where the old one is flat.

It just dosnt look right.

I told him when I ordered it that I wanted the same style as from VOI9, and it is the same style just a different size???????

Just wanded to say PISS POOR JOB!!:mad:

With what I paid for this I would have expected better attention to the detatils.:brick:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I hung this up on the wall right under the one from VOI9, it is 1 inch narrower and 1 1/2 inces shorter that the one from VOI9. The frames are also different, the new one has a rounded look where the old one is flat. It just dosnt look right. I told him when I ordered it that I wanted the same style as from VOI9, and it is the same style just a different size??????? Just wanded to say PISS POOR JOB!!:mad:
With what I paid for this I would have expected better attention to the detatils.:brick:

"DETAILS, DETAILS, DETAILS.....The Devil Is In The Details!" (Who said that, anyway?)

Maybe Doug was not sure how truly detailed a customer you obviously are, and exactly what you WANDED. So the INCES and frame DETATILS got mixed up?

Hint: After you collect TEN +, and have TEN DIFFERENT ONES....you will appreciate the subtle differences of each. Really. It helps you tell them apart. Focus on the MEMORIES...in 2 years you'll be playing WHERE'S WALDO with em......

Respectfully, Waldo.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you are correct Jon...
And I hope I have the opportunity to get one from VOI 11.....

I get the point about the spelling; I was just in a ********** rant and wasn't paying much attention to the details.:bonker:

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could always take it to a local frame shop and get the frames that match. However I would put money on that the local custom frame shop would charge close to what he charged, for coming out to take the picture, the picture and the frame and mailing it, just for their frame.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Devil Is In The Details!" (Who said that, anyway?)

:eater: DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS - The "Random House Dictionary of Popular Proverbs and Sayings" by Gregory Y. Titelman (Random House, New York, 1996) shows this phrase as a variation of "God is in the details - Whatever one does should be done thoroughly; details are important. The saying is generally attributed to Gustave Flaubert (1821-80), who is often quoted as saying, 'Le bon Dieu est dans le detail' (God is in the details). Other attributions include Michelangelo, the architect Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, and the art historian Aby Warburg. 'The Devil is in the details' is a variant of the proverb, referring to a catch hidden in the details. 'Governing is in the details''and 'The truth, if it exists, is in the details' are recent variants. Listed as an anonymous saying in the sixteenth edition of Barlett's 'Familiar Quotations,' edited by Justin Kaplan."

Re: "The devil is in the details"

surely more than you wanted to know

ylosnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine too and like it alot. Of course it was our first VOI so it's lonely on the wall. Waiting for VOI 11.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Still waiting up here.

Hopefully UPS doesn't return it with a BS story about customer "refused parcel" like they said ti Viper Specialties after I ordered adapters for my TPMS. I asked VS to send them out again, maybe they'll make it here this time? UPS=ripoffs.

Ted

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing I was unhappy about with mine is that there is no logo like VOI 9. other than that its great.

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got mine and I think it looks fine. True, the logo would have been cool but its still great without it. I'm satisfied.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang