Great Picture of Bright Blue

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally, I don't like most of the new colors. They don't make the Viper look intimidating, instead appearing "girly pretty". Bad enough, they emasculated the stripes but these new crayon colors just don't fit a Viper's image. The green looks fine but the bright blue and orange have to go. I'd rather have an '06 with the Hennessey 610rwhp upgrade than a "fluffy pillow blue" '08.

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just My opinion but I feel Exotic cars should have Exotic colors! Why buy a Great car with a color that just blends in with the everyday commuter!
BUt thats Just me! I do miss my Yellow 02 RT/10! But this SSG is a must see!

Jroc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The blue would look great in a photoshoot, that picture isnt appealing for it. Reminds me of the Corvette color, which is fantastic

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The blue would look great in a photoshoot, that picture isnt appealing for it. Reminds me of the Corvette color, which is fantastic

The Corvette color you're reffering to is Jet Stream Blue and it is a NICE color.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you ask me, from that line-up, it looks loke Dodge is going for a new comic strip or super hero car line. It looks comical.

The Viper is a hard a*s power plant that should have a mean look, with some class and some discretion in it's look. It should not look like a kid's hot wheels car.

AC

Roadrunner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Fresher Pic of the new blue...

DSC_4408_RW_SM.JPG

boosted349

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the pic of the blue one does not do it justice it looks 100 times better in person

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bright blue gets my vote. Saw it at VOI X and thought it just popped. I liked how it changed colors as the light changed. It got darker as it moved into the shade. I have yet to see a picture that really shows off the color.

My wife also likes it, which for me translates to, another Viper can be added to the stable now and that's always a good thing!

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amen to that ViperGal, I've never met a Viper I didn't like! Some of these boys don't like girls I guess since anything that the "chics" will love is a big no-no. Color preference is not gender specific!

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am a fan of that color for sure especially with white or silver stripes

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The pic below is my ACR at CAAP. I was also at Prefix at VOI10, but didn't see any VB ACRs that had the aero installed yet there, either. I'm impatiently awaiting delivery!

VOI_2008_279.JPG

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pic below is my ACR at CAAP. I was also at Prefix at VOI10, but didn't see any VB ACRs that had the aero installed yet there, either. I'm impatiently awaiting delivery!

VOI_2008_279.JPG

Very nice :2tu: can't wait to see it when it's done.

POST PIC'S

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just picked up my Light blue car over the weekend. THANKS JOHN GASMAN FOR GIVING ME A DEAL I COULDN'T PASS UP. The problem is I showed it to my wife the night she got home. Oh yeh I have bought three Vipers, every time she was out of town. The best part is she loves this one the most. Here's the problem, I showed it to her on Monday night, then I left town on Tuesday morning. My mistake was leaving the keys at home with her. She never drove my 03 SRT-10, It's Wednesday night and she has already put close to 100 miles on it in 48 hours. What have I done?

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just picked up my Light blue car over the weekend. THANKS JOHN GASMAN FOR GIVING ME A DEAL I COULDN'T PASS UP. The problem is I showed it to my wife the night she got home. Oh yeh I have bought three Vipers, every time she was out of town. The best part is she loves this one the most. Here's the problem, I showed it to her on Monday night, then I left town on Tuesday morning. My mistake was leaving the keys at home with her. She never drove my 03 SRT-10, It's Wednesday night and she has already put close to 100 miles on it in 48 hours. What have I done?

EVERYHNG RIGHT FROM WHAT I READ.:2tu: