GTS picking up

B235R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

now its going closer and closer till the day i pick up my first Viper.Nearly 2 weeks left (Its Nadines yellow 01 GTS)
Cant wait for it,i also dreamed about it :)

The only thing i would like to know is,where i can buy a Corsa Exhaust system from a trusted dealer in US,because i also need overseas shipping and dont want to spend so much money without knowing if it would arrive/sent to me (Hope you all understand what i mean) I have read alot of partsrack.com
Is this a good site to trust/without problems?

I have heard the Corsa mounted on a friend GTS and thats exactly what i want :2tu:

I want to order it direct from US because here the dealer (in germany)wants for the Corsa over 4000 converted in dollars,so thats a NO-GO :crazy2:

Thanks for answers,i will post pics when i have picked her up :drive:

regards

Daniel

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Daniel. Good call getting car from Nadine.

Partsrack is top notch. Definitely call Jon without second thoughts.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Worries with using JonB at PartsRack. He's very honest and gives great deals. Since you're going to put it on any way, why not save the shipping on the exhaust and have it done before you receive the car? I imagine that getting it done by a good Viper Tech here in the US would be preferable to shipping it and having it done there. That way, your car arrives sounding like you want it to.

OP
OP
B

B235R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to hear,thanks for the answers,will give him a call/mail.

The car is located in UK and i am from Austria,so US is far far away anyway,so no mounting before is possible :)

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB at PartsRack

since you are overseas, you want price and service and Jon will deliver both. do you know how to contact him?

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon is good, just dont call him on Mondays, or is he better now??? heeeeee

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Daniel, that Yellow GTS is a nice car, I'm sure you will have fun in it.

So are you picking the car up from Nadine and driving it back home or are you getting it shipped?
The UK Viper club are meeting for lunch in Luton on the 27th March, if your around it would be good to see you here's a link to the event
Luton Lunch attendees 2011 Lunch attendees 2011
Chuck Tator 'the Viper wizard' will also be attending

Good luck
Mark

OP
OP
B

B235R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think i can contact him directly at [email protected] right?

@Mark,you are right,i pick it up directly from Nadine and drive it home myself :) a little bit over 1000 miles to drive then.

Would be great to meet the UK viper club in Luton,but my flight to UK is on 28 of march,so 1 day to late :(

OP
OP
B

B235R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a yellow/black bumblebee a couple of times in Stuggart last October...anyone on here familiar with it??

Hi,that was the car that i previously wanted before i pulled the trigger on Nadines,its a 2002 but with much miles/km on it,its still for sale ;)

btw:thanks for the pics

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parts rack, Parts rack, Parts rack, Parts rack, Parts rack, Parts rack, Parts rack, Parts rack, Parts rack, Parts rack, Parts rack, Parts rack, Parts rack, Parts rack, Parts rack, Parts rack, Parts rack, Parts rack, Parts rack, Parts rack,

For sure!! I just spent about $3300 with Jon last week or so. Awesome guy, great business, and does what he says when he is going to do it!!

I wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else!

-Tim

kenmo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase! Love those yeller vipers!

I'll also suggest partsrack. Only bought a handful of things from him in the past but everything went smoothly. He also seems very active on the board, so that's another good sign.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats with the new Viper, it's a truly unique experience owning and driving one. You will see ;)

I ordered my Corsa Exhaust through JonB back in 2008. He is definitely the man to call. He's also very helpful too and always offers the best pricing. :2tu:

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon is good, just dont call him on Mondays, or is he better now??? heeeeee

:rolleyes: Call him on Monday if you want; he's in business, open Mondays and he will take care of you if he wants the sales. Nobody should complain about being too busy to talk to a customer in today's world. In fact, I found him to be good on Mondays.

Just put my Corsa on from Partsrack and can't wait for the snow to melt......

Good luck and have fun

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this car from Nadine, is this the SUpercharged car?

I bought my exhaust from Roeracing and they were also great to deal with. Not sure they sell corsa's.

Enjoy your car, you're gonna be lonely on the top of coolnes out there in Austria. I'm there every year...

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to Roeracing's website they do sell Corsa. However, you're better off going through JonB for a better price.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960