GTS pics

TS6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, now those wheels are SHINY!

Car looks great! What suspension mods? I assume lowering springs?

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What brand/size tires are those? They look familiar but can't quite place 'em.
edit: I think I found it. BFG g-force T/A's?

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dun4791

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks good, love the chrome. The exhaust tips are a bit too "Flowmaster" for me.

The exhaust is Corsa with the oval tips. I'm eventually going to weld some round tips on, when I can find some I like that are sold seperately.

What brand/size tires are those? They look familiar but can't quite place 'em.
edit: I think I found it. BFG g-force T/A's?

Front tires are BFG Gforce KDW2 in 295/35/18 ; rears are BFG Gforce drag radials in 345/30/18. The tread pattern and sidewall matches perfectly. I was hoping I could get close to matching the drag radials and these tires do. The KDW2 are also not as hard as some here state. While its true they have a 300 treadwear rating, that rating should not be used to compare tires made by other manufacturers, only tires by the same manufacturer as the testing is proprietary to the brand.

The only negative to running the 295s on the 18 X 11 front while being lowered is I have to turn the wheels all the way to the right to open/close the hood. It won't work if they are straight. Not a big deal to me. I'll just get in the habit of parking it that way. No rubbing while driving.

Thanks everyone!

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talk to Jon B about the tips

The exhaust is Corsa with the oval tips. I'm eventually going to weld some round tips on, when I can find some I like that are sold seperately.

Front tires are BFG Gforce KDW2 in 295/35/18 ; rears are BFG Gforce drag radials in 345/30/18. The tread pattern and sidewall matches perfectly. I was hoping I could get close to matching the drag radials and these tires do. The KDW2 are also not as hard as some here state. While its true they have a 300 treadwear rating, that rating should not be used to compare tires made by other manufacturers, only tires by the same manufacturer as the testing is proprietary to the brand.

The only negative to running the 295s on the 18 X 11 front while being lowered is I have to turn the wheels all the way to the right to open/close the hood. It won't work if they are straight. Not a big deal to me. I'll just get in the habit of parking it that way. No rubbing while driving.

Thanks everyone!