GTS & some vettes... ***PICS***

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't see these posted here yet... This is Gutterwork's GTS and pics are by Bill Green. Enjoy!

You must be registered for see images attach

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow that GTS makes the others disappear. Very nice!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brilliant pics, Viper look's Fab, love the second pic :headbang:

Over Here in the UK I tend to hang out with the Corvette club in my area, it nice to get a few American cars together, the UK viper club is fairly small and spread out.

I also like to think I'm giving the Corvette guys something to Aspire to :D

vermontv23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i thought i was the only one who believes that Vipers are more **** than Vetts.. i have a lot of respect for vets.. i drove a Z06 with cams and ECU and it is fast... i am not sure if i have the guts going head to head with one.. but look wise.. hmmm... i had the chance to buy a z06 twice!! i picked the Viper twice over the Z06 even though the Z06 out preforms the Viper and it is more comfortable than a viper...

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i thought i was the only one who believes that Vipers are more **** than Vetts.. i have a lot of respect for vets.. i drove a Z06 with cams and ECU and it is fast... i am not sure if i have the guts going head to head with one.. but look wise.. hmmm... i had the chance to buy a z06 twice!! i picked the Viper twice over the Z06 even though the Z06 out preforms the Viper and it is more comfortable than a viper...

Here we go......:eater:

vermontv23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hahaha dont get me wrong... i have jealousy issues with my wife... i love my Viper right about if not more than i love my wife.. hahahaha

Last edited:

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful pics ! The Viper does overshadow the Vettes but the Vettes look good too. I am so glad i have my GTS . I still think of my 94RT/10 as special too,but the GTS's are a masterpiece in style.

V10TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the first pic a lot!!

Has the viper been lowered at all? It looks good!!

Kroger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beautiful pictures the GTS looks great. :)

These definitely put hope in warmer days ahead here in the fickle midwest.

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dang, did you have a limited edition Z06? I always thought they had one cam. :dunno:

Whitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fantastic Pictures...I have a new screen saver now. Hope to be joining your ranks in the next year.

Beautiful Car and awesome shots, my complements to the photographer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte