"H" Rims - How much do they cost? Where do I get a set?

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
\"H\" Rims - How much do they cost? Where do I get a set?

"H" Rims - How much do they cost? Where do I get a set? Are they the same size as the standard rims (i.e. did they change tire sizes in late 2006 production cars)? Any ideas? Any help? Thanks!

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"H\" Rims - How much do they cost? Where do I get a set?

"H" Rims - How much do they cost? Where do I get a set? Are they the same size as the standard rims (i.e. did they change tire sizes in late 2006 production cars)? Any ideas? Any help? Thanks!

H wheels cost alot, try ebay or your local dealer, WP7 is the dealer code for the H-wheels, same rim and tire size. I personally dont like the looks of them to much bling for me

Speedy G

Viper Owner
Reaction score

hen*** is selling a couple of sets call him, i think he is even selling cheep, just cover your bases with him(i hear)

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score

$4,800.00 at partsrack but u can trade in the old 10 spokes

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

H wheels cost alot, try ebay or your local dealer, WP7 is the dealer code for the H-wheels, same rim and tire size. I personally dont like the looks of them to much bling for me

I second eBay, they pop on there once in a while and believe me, the price on there is worth the wait. One set sold a few weeks back if I recall correctly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude