Heads...which ones to get

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking into changing the heads on my 01 GTS. Who has some experiences in this area. What type of HP gains have you seen? Any and all comments are appreciated.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a lot of good feedback on Jeff Mory's heads. He's got a new set now with optimized porting and larger valves. I've got his last iteration and it gave me almost 80RWHP additional.

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a lot of good feedback on Jeff Mory's heads. He's got a new set now with optimized porting and larger valves. I've got his last iteration and it gave me almost 80RWHP additional.

I agree, I bought the sames ones, best bang for the buck, shaved, milled highest flow. I would do the cam to. my signature says it all.

I got mine at best price from Larry Macedo at Macedo Motorsports-M2

Larry Macedo
Macedo Motorsports
407.246.6511 Office
407.970.3463 Cell
www.macedomotorsports.com
[email protected]

Pat_L_96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a set of technologically advanced cylinder heads that have supported over 900 RWHP (w/power adder) and produces 9 second et's. Without power adders these heads have supported RWHP exceeding 525HP with a good high quality exhaust system. Pics available upon request.

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg Good makes the best heads. He has and is still doing them for tuners as well.

give him a call, tell him what you want and see if he's the guy for you

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jeff Morey are suppose to be pretty good. He's the original designer of the Viper heads and I bet he knows his stuff!