Hello again from Delaware

GTS21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello from Delaware. First joined up in 02, but haven't posted much in the last couple of years. I'm in the Wilmington, Delaware area.

Bought my first Viper in 98, a blue/white GTS, low serial number (00021). Sold it in 02 and bought an 02 Rt/10 Graphite with Cognac interior.

Love the car but don't drive it as much as I'd like to. Anyway, wanted to reintroduce myself to the group. Looks like the board has changed quite a bit in the last couple of years. Gotta catch back up!

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am right over the border in Pa. We will have to get together and compare notes some day.

I used Rick Bryan from Weathers Dodge or Rt 1 in Lima Pa for my alarm issue. He seemed willing to work with me and did not mind me standing over his shoulder

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back GTS21. Lived in New Castle for a little while. Good times.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back! You should join the club for the Fall Cruise Oct 11/12. It's gonna be a great time!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is also an open house at the Chrysler Plant in Delaware coming up (hopefully it hasn't already passed).

Welcome back. Now hurry up and drive the car before the bad weather sets in.

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is also an open house at the Chrysler Plant in Delaware coming up (hopefully it hasn't already passed).

Welcome back. Now hurry up and drive the car before the bad weather sets in.

That open house is this weekend. PM FastFang for details. I wish I could make this one, but I'll be in western PA that day. Welcome back.

Kroger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Greetings from Indiana...

I am out east in Wilmington quite a bit these days, working with St. Francis Hospital and some physicians in the Wilmington area.
I must say traveling around the Wilmington, Philly area (not downtown) has some great scenic roads that would be perfect for a cruise... Every time I am out there I drive around and become envious of somebody with landscape with roads that have curves and hills. Working defiantly puts a damper on getting out and enjoying the car especially when you are in sales and travel a lot so I feel your pain :)

OP
OP
G

GTS21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back again, rearing my ugly head. Still have the 02 RT/10, with all of 3,500 miles. I know, ***. I'll start driving it more, I promise. Sold the 06 Merc S65 and just picked up an Audi RS7, lots of fun! Hope to contribute more now. Eric

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What color RS7?

You just missed an oil change day to Steve's house. Assuming you are still up in Wilmington area?