I just gotta laugh...

X vetter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was my 5th anniversary last night, so the wifes all dolled up and I've got reservations at this trendy place and they VIP valet park for $20. I don't really valet park much, not with the viper anyway...but what the hell, its my 5th. So I pull up and the valet comes over, and says "I love your car but, would you park it....IM AFRAID OF THIS THING" *** ?? I look over and my wife is laughing and I thought well, at least he's honest enough to tell me instead of trying his luck...of all the problems in the world today this does not register at all...but I just had to laugh and tell you all anyway :2tu:

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its good your story deserves a laugh. i here alot of night mares of valet drivers joy riding and wrecking cars. Happy An.
Max

Whoaa GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I often work Valet on the weekends at an upscale downtown restaurant. Most valet companies don't want to be liable for exotics so they rather the owner park it themselves. As you said, be thankful that you had someone that was at least honest with you and warned you to park it yourself. Those of us who have driven vipers are comfortable because we know what to expect. You wouldnt want your first viper driving experience to be you getting thrown into an unfamiliar 450hp car, never driven one before, in a hurry cuz you have 10 cars waiting behind you, dealing with city traffic, curbs, unfamiliar controls and clutch. I have driven almost everything, and it is unbelievable some of the ridiculous little functions that these new cars have. Step into a Vanquish and see if you can get it to move. Most will sit there for 10 minutes to get it to go. Vipers have simple controls, but you dont know that until its to late. Just this past weekend i saw two owners get in their cars and immediately curb their rim and or scrape a wall. Those are people who are used to their own cars. I have never seen any valet incidents at my work, but i have heard from elsewhere. Spend the $20, you can park it yourself infront, relax during dinner, and the valet makes out okay on the tip;)

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of the time, the valet's licking his chops and ready to drive your car,and stick a snot ball on your dash.
Your a lucky bastage.