In need 2day!!! Gen II Paxton Air to Water Intercooler Polished if you have one???

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: In need 2day!!! Gen II Paxton Air to Water Intercooler Polished if you have one??

i couldnt find one when i needed one. but i think mike at snakepit performance "might" have one. he's in long island ny

631-767-7409

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: In need 2day!!! Gen II Paxton Air to Water Intercooler Polished if you have one??

as of july, he didnt have one. (i took the last one) but good idea, call doug

954-434-9356

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

We have a really effective heat exchanger and pump setup. We build them as needed and they take a couple weeks, everyone has been very happy with this setup. Call and I will go over this. I am building one for a customer now and can start on another.

OP
OP
1MEANSNAKE

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay

I need the one in the engine bay that connects to the TB. I think the one your talking about is the other cooler that replaces the small one in the front right? I've got one that came with the system but it is leaking coolant. Doug Levin told me to send it to him to look at and he may be able to fix the leak which would be cheaper, however if I can find a replacement or an upgrade, this is what I really want!

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I may have one that a customer wants to part with. It;s a polished gen2 setup with a few scuff marks, no leaks, and a turbosmart 52mm BOV on it. Very nice.
BOV is much more efficient than the stock paxton BOv, and the sound is just a bonus++

Todd
A&C Performance
951-696-0500

OP
OP
1MEANSNAKE

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay

I may have one that a customer wants to part with. It;s a polished gen2 setup with a few scuff marks, no leaks, and a turbosmart 52mm BOV on it. Very nice.
BOV is much more efficient than the stock paxton BOv, and the sound is just a bonus++

Todd
A&C Performance
951-696-0500

Todd, I sent mine to Doug to see if he can repair it first, however I would be interested in your customers as an alternative! Please let me know if he is in fact interested in selling and also what he is willing to let it go for. I'm not looking to spend much if at all possible.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

keep us posted on how ya make out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo