It finally happened to me!

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what you get when someone and their 30 minute date miss the turn into "no tell motel" and decide to stop in the middle of the highway and back up without looking to see if anyone is behind them. Needless to say, I could not get reverse fast enough, and he was in a hurry:lmao:
So now I'm going to be looking for a body shop that has experience with Vipers. Not many Vipers in my area, so she may have to go out of state.
As we say in the south..........Ya'll be careful now, ya hear!

Joe B

Attachments

• p_00114.jpg
    p_00114.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 223
  • IMAG0138.jpg
    IMAG0138.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 346
  • IMAG0137.jpg
    IMAG0137.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 228
  • IMAG0145.jpg
    IMAG0145.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 176
  • IMAG0135.jpg
    IMAG0135.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 234

rudedawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh Man the really *****,sorry to see that beautiful car damaged.Take it to the rite guy and you'll never know anything happened to it.Good Luck !!!

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe,
That's too bad. Wish I could help you. Does mr. ***** in the Ford pickup have insurance? Watch every step and make sure it gets done right. Also, see if your insurance has "lost value" coverage. Good luck.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ouch, that *****. Are you in Mobile? Their is a place near me in Dothan, AL that does good work. They repainted my 1996 hood.

Last edited:

venomred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can trailer it, Glenn Cannon at Cannon's Auto Refinishing and Collision in
Wilmington, NC (910-799-9440)does outstanding Viper repair and refinishing plus you have the added bonus of having Tom Sessions, one of the best Viper mechanics in the country within 1/2 mile...

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He stopped his truck and backed into you?
His story will be changing when he talks to his insurance company, I'm sure it's now you ran into him....
I had the same thing happen to me once at an intersection, a guy decided to back into me because he wanted to change lanes.
Right into my new Vette.
I told him that when the cops come and write up a report, if he dares to change his story i will punch his face in right there.
He told the truth, that he backed into me. But to any outside observer it looked like I rammed into him from behind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Find out where the Ferrari dealer nearest to you sends their cars for body work.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did the idiot have an LSU window decal :dunno:

not that i know the truck or have anything against LSU, but just trying to see if there is a trend with idiots in trucks w/ LSU window decals hitting others out of the blue

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
, if he dares to change his story i will punch his face in right there.

LOL
And you used to be such a pleasant fellow!

Sorry for that mishap Joe. Just get it done ASAP so you can sleep at night. Looking back after it's all fixed will feel MUCH better. :2tu:

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This could be a death penalty case!

Hopefully, there are witnesses and a police report documenting exactly what happened and the police ("POlice" in AL)cited the truck with a violation of the vehicle code.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He stopped his truck and backed into you?
His story will be changing when he talks to his insurance company, I'm sure it's now you ran into him....
I had the same thing happen to me once at an intersection, a guy decided to back into me because he wanted to change lanes.
Right into my new Vette.
I told him that when the cops come and write up a report, if he dares to change his story i will punch his face in right there.
He told the truth, that he backed into me. But to any outside observer it looked like I rammed into him from behind.

The same thing happened to my sister. Someone ran into her while changing lanes. Called cops but since no one was hurt they said to just exchange numbers, the cops refused to show up. The guy agreed with her that it was his fault and later changed his story. She ended up paying for the damages...

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
:omg: OH MAN, I would be out of control.:bonker: Talk about bad luck. :crazy2::crazy2:For a POS to damage such a Beautiful is criminal. You sure you didn't get whiplash or something? That insurance co. would pay. Good Luck.:buttkick:

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that *****, it is a real beauty, let's hope it gets fixed soon. The damage looks worse than it is I guess, mostly because the other guy has to pay!

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might have shot him! :evilmad: I can't say that I WOULD have shot him because that could become incriminating evidence someday.:nono:

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure you get EVERYTHING documented RIGHT NOW! If there was anyone around that saw it, get in touch with them immediately. Don't wait until you need them to testify in court. If the police have finished their report, get a copy of it right away and make sure it's accurate. I had that happen once and it turned out that the guy in front was an insurance chaser that had a record of backing into people and claiming medical injuries. My insurance told me about it and STILL ended up paying him off.

Don't wait to get your info put together and names/numbers for all that you can.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear your news, hope everything works out for you trouble with all these incidents is the time it takes to sort things out and your time.

His insurance company is in for a hell of a bill!