Joe Donovan?

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's scheduled to return tomorrow night but that may change depending on how long it's taking to get all the cars tuned up. He did at least two of the five today.

Actually, after he leaves you guys, he's going to Cincinnati on Sunday to tune a truck. He should be back in STL by Monday or Tuesday.

He's just a super busy guy.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
he might be the best tuner/tech in the world but if you can get a hold of him or get your car in and out in a timely manner....he's useless to ME.

its obvious he can tune a viper but im not gonna put up with that kinda service from anyone...sorry !

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe did head porting, cam and tuning for me recently.

Service was excellent and the results were outstanding. Noone else will ever do performance work for me again, other than Joe.:2tu:

G

grcforce327

he might be the best tuner/tech in the world but if you can get a hold of him or get your car in and out in a timely manner....he's useless to ME.

its obvious he can tune a viper but im not gonna put up with that kinda service from anyone...sorry !

Joe,sorry about the bad staff infection you just recently got from that large cut,while on vacation.Glad you got it taken care of and were able to make it up north! Sorry you also have to deal with the idiots of the world that never stop and get all the facts or hear both sides, before they open their mouths!Their loss!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats was NOT the first time i've heard people pissed about getting a hold of joe..................and NEVER would i mention his quality of work.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum, no need to defend yourself to these **** asses. I agree with you, incredible tuner, very high quality of work but impossible to get a hold of. That's good for him, bad for us. Life goes on. Looking forward to seeing your beast tuned on the road soon.

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually, after he leaves you guys, he's going to Cincinnati on Sunday to tune a truck. He should be back in STL by Monday or Tuesday.

He's just a super busy guy.

Thanks for letting me know when he'll be back. I will patiently await his return and speak with him then.

All I can say is that I can't wait to have him work wonders on my Viper. :headbang:

Cheers
GTSjbud

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

\

And you shouldn't have to. Being in the mechanical/tuner biz., I know how long it takes. Waiting for parts, owners, having unforseen problems, etc. We waited most of the summer for Joe. It was worth the wait. When you are a one man show with EVERYBODY in the viper community harping at yer door you don't get anything done................

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You don't have to.....................................................:dunno:

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I'm sure the guys from MN will chime in here, but Joe tuned 5 Vipers in 2 days and 3 of the 5 ended up making OVER 700 rwhp.

If you want to make the power, sometimes you have to wait for the guy that makes the magic happens. As frustrating as it might be at times, I bet you almost 100% of the people that stuck it out are extremely pleased that they did.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I'm sure the guys from MN will chime in here, but Joe tuned 5 Vipers in 2 days and 3 of the 5 ended up making OVER 700 rwhp.

If you want to make the power, sometimes you have to wait for the guy that makes the magic happens. As frustrating as it might be at times, I bet you almost 100% of the people that stuck it out are extremely pleased that they did.[/quote]

Pretty much sums it up.:2tu:

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am very happy with the results of Joe. The only reason it was hard to get a hold of him was he was out on vacation. He missed his doctor apointment to get on a plane to MN. He will be the only one to tune my car.

Matt

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey All...just thought I would let ya know that I spoke with Joe on the telephone today!!! He is currently reviewing my Viper setup and will be advising me about tweeks and mods.

I must say that Joe is very personable!! I highly recommend his Viper expertise!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was there when Joe interviewed some potential help. He has yet to find anyone who is as meticulous (sp) as him with regard to every aspect of the customers car. It may take a little longer for him to finish your car but like others have said it will be done right and without issue. Nobody touches your car or truck other then Joe.

I would kill to trade my current crappy job to help the man out, it's just the little problem of also needing a home to stay, change over my entire life and the lack of money to put all my belongings in a container and ship it from Rotterdam harbour to a U.S. port. I am like Joe, also a firm believer of the "better do it RIGHT or NOT AT ALL" work ethic and am extremely motivated.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang