Just how bad is it out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you very much -at least i know the car is definately priced to sell.

If that were true, it woudl have sold. :rolaugh::rolaugh:

Face it, since you want everyone to beleive you spent $60k on this car, no one will pay you what you are asking. It is human nature.

If you really only spent that, then advertise if for $61k and move on. You make $1k and got to race the car.

:headbang:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
vipah = clueless. You seem to be an ignorant troll. Why do you keep harassing this member, who is just trying to sell a car?

The amount someone buys a car for has ZERO to do with the market value of the car. For all you know, this guy could have won the Viper for free in a contest. Does that make it worth FREE+$1000 = $1000? No. Same goes if he had connections and got a major hook-up on the price. There is ZERO relationship to what something is purchased for, vs the market value. The market alone determines the market value. Priced any Ford GT's lately? They are selling for MORE than they did when new. Your ignorant philosophy about vehicle prices doesn't work in that situation, either.

Someone ban this fool.

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nine Ball i truely thank you for your support as usual your statements are 100% correct(you not only know about alot about cars, but people as well.) .Notice how Vipah has not posted the serial number of the Viper which he CLAIMS to own.

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
vipah = clueless. You seem to be an ignorant troll. Why do you keep harassing this member, who is just trying to sell a car?

The amount someone buys a car for has ZERO to do with the market value of the car. For all you know, this guy could have won the Viper for free in a contest. Does that make it worth FREE+$1000 = $1000? No. Same goes if he had connections and got a major hook-up on the price. There is ZERO relationship to what something is purchased for, vs the market value. The market alone determines the market value. Priced any Ford GT's lately? They are selling for MORE than they did when new. Your ignorant philosophy about vehicle prices doesn't work in that situation, either.

Someone ban this fool.

Ah, I see we have another ignoramus on our hands. You guys crack me up with your foolish analogies that make no sense. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

It is all about Supply and Demand, and he paid MARKET price when she bought it (don't believe his lies about $60k), and then raced it, and now wants to sell if for near what she paid for it!! :lmao::lmao:

You are a very stupid individual if you think a red 08 is the same a Ford GT. I guess you really know very little about cars.

If someone wanted to get rid of a car, and is whining about the market, getting out at a ZERO loss would be fine. But this guy is just a pathalogical liar, so his arguments are all over the place.

We will see a post from her soon saying she sold the car for the asking price.:rolaugh::rolaugh:

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nine Ball i truely thank you for your support as usual your statements are 100% correct(you not only know about alot about cars, but people as well.) .Notice how Vipah has not posted the serial number of the Viper which he CLAIMS to own.

Oh, geez let me run and do that. I'll post my ssn, and bank account while I am at it.

How about you post the bill of sale and documens proving that you took advantage of someone when you bought the car. :dunno:

:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys not for anything BUT having owned all 4 generations of our cars and being a NJ VCA MEMBER and contributer (had a few NJ Vca affairs at my old restaurant-old timers in the club will remember )off and on since the clubs inception in the mid 90s it truely puzzles me how someone (Vipah )can get on this board with nothing constructive to add with the sole intent to facilitate nonsence .All in all i have quite a few *** here from other members flat out telling me the man is a fool and not to pay attention to him.

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipah once again your flat out putting your foot in your mouth as Nine Ball probably has forgotton more about cars than you ever will know.

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS whats the bid deal about posting the serial number of the Crossfire -imeen Viper you supposidly own.

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys not for anything BUT having owned all 4 generations of our cars and being a NJ VCA MEMBER and contributer (had a few NJ Vca affairs at my old restaurant-old timers in the club will remember )off and on since the clubs inception in the mid 90s it truely puzzles me how someone (Vipah )can get on this board with nothing constructive to add with the sole intent to facilitate nonsence .All in all i have quite a few *** here from other members flat out telling me the man is a fool and not to pay attention to him.

Then stop paying attention already! :rolaugh::rolaugh:

It is just too much fun to see how easy it is to get people all riled up. :lmao::lmao:

In short, you amuse me. Like a clown. :2tu::2tu:

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then stop paying attention already! :rolaugh::rolaugh:

It is just too much fun to see how easy it is to get people all riled up. :lmao::lmao:

In short, you amuse me. Like a clown. :2tu::2tu:

Keep this crap up (as PER THE AMOUNTS OF E-MAILS ,PHONE CALLS ECT alot of VCA members are getting tired of your nonsence )and sooner or later you will be getting people riled up on another website -catch my drift here

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS trust me its not just Nine Ball and myself that are sick of your little act.

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep this crap up (as PER THE AMOUNTS OF E-MAILS ,PHONE CALLS ECT alot of VCA members are getting tired of your nonsence )and sooner or later you will be getting people riled up on another website -catch my drift here

Actually, I don't. Is there some sort of threat you are making? Is that what the VCA likes to see on the site.:dunno:

I think threats are an automatic ban, aren't they?

Moderators, you listening???:dunno::dunno:

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

By all the emails, phone calls, private messages, faxes, telexes, letters, postcards, pony express, western union, and morse code I am getting it seems many people think it is funny! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing funny is your supposid knowledge of a car you really dont know MR PRETEND OWNER

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By all the emails, phone calls, private messages, faxes, telexes, letters, postcards, pony express, western union, and morse code I am getting it seems many people think it is funny! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Fellow Vca members think its so funny maybe thats why you have been referred to as a clueless ignorant troll or mentioned as someone who has nothing better to due with his time.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It is all about Supply and Demand, and he paid MARKET price when she bought it

Once again, you are proving your ignorance. I'm wondering if you have even purchased a new vehicle before. Are you on Daddy's computer?

Supply vs Demand, wow I'm impressed. Did you just learn that in high school? Give this man an econ degree now, I think he just tested out!

How do you know what this person paid originally for his Viper? Do you have copies of the sales contract? How do you know it was "market price"? How do you know if he isn't related to the president of the Viper plant, and didn't get it for $40K? Is that "market price"? Nope. Market price is the normal/average price that the market has determined for an object or service. There are several of us that can buy things for much cheaper than "market price".

So, please grow up and let this person sell his car. You may think the price is too high, and you are entitled to that opinion. But, please quit lecturing us on market stuff, because you definitely FAIL in that regard.

I've bought and sold over a dozen cars this year alone, I have a good handle on "market price" and what cars are worth. Those are just my personal cars, not related to any business.

No charge for the lesson.

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipah has no clue on life muchless what i purchased my 08 for.I purchased the car from a women who won it on the Price Is Right. when i bought it at the start of summer it had 57 or so miles on it (Joe Houss was kind enough to dig up the video for me believe he still has the link to it )Basically the deal worked out well for both of us as she had been trying to sell the car for weeks on AUTOTRADER with no luck in the mid 80s (I got an unbelieveable deal on an 08 .She needed the money literally overnight to not only pay taxes on her winnings but purchase a car that was slightly more practical )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire