Just wanted to say hi!

ViperLogic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just recently purchased the Viper that I have wanted for the past 10 years. It has been a glorious 4 weeks since I was able to convince my wife that this was exactly what our marriage needed!;) I am so thankful to finally own one of these fine machines. I will have many questions to come and yes, I will be joining the VCA asap. Anyways, My name is Michael and I just want to say hello and thanks to all that make this site possible!

Attachments

• 100_0511.jpg
    100_0511.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 133

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet!! Wish I could convince my wife... she hates my car but I'm smitten. It's "too loud and bumpy" and "why did it even come with a radio?" Mine's a '94 - no cats. no windows, no cup holders, no frills...
haha, exactly what I wanted!! Got any earplugs??

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on a beautiful car. I know what it is like to want one of these cars for a long time. Decided I had to have this car when I was 14. Waited 12 years to get my first one.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was able to convince my wife that this was exactly what our marriage needed!;)

congrats on the new ride. Last time I purchased a viper, by the time my wife knew. The car was already paid for, on a transporter, and in route to my home.. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wife also likes Humble cars that are quiet and unassuming, like her Escape SUV. Naturally, my Viper is the loudest, fastest, lowest, most expensive and has stripes on it. She also doesn't like my 500hp, 440 Duster with it's 6pak scoop and big tires. It also has really awesome Flowmaster/TTI exhaust on it. Too bad. She also hates driving but we put over 100,000mi. on our vehicles each year since we live in the boonies.

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950