Lance's Console Wedge from Dave?

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody have one for sale or know how I can get one before this weekend. With Dave's passing, I don't know where to get one.

Steve

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are referring to Dave from Dave's Big Brakes, his son has the company still running. That's that last I heard via this site.

:usa:

OP
OP

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lance is the man! He is out in Hawaii, but he had his secretary send it to me 2 day air so it will be here Friday morning. Awesome service!!!

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered one from dave when an overexuberent date leaned to ******* the console and started a very small hairline crack. great quality and it added the strength to the console it should have had in the first place.
and before anyone has a wise comment she was about 5'5" and 110 lbs.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive leaned on mine pretty hard and im pretty dang fat. i have no idea how these break...if i havent done it by now.....

Reaction score
ive leaned on mine pretty hard and im pretty dang fat. i have no idea how these break...if i havent done it by now.....

I think the year matters. '99 and newer have a console that is about half the material thickness of earlier cars. I bought one out of a '98 (mine was damaged) and it is much more robust with no rib structure. I still added a spacer underneath to be safe. It appears there was a little cost reduction program on the console (thinner) with not so great results.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery