LOOKING FOR TOOOFST

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supraman glad to have you out,maybe Marco will be out and give you some competition.I'll be posting next month and will send you mail.ThanX

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Tooofst, don't wory about Supraman the times he claims on his signature were taken from the drivers seat in the car. According to supra calculations a 9.98 at 146 is about 12.1 at 123. Let me know if you want me to take care of this guy.

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bottom line; no matter how fast you make a toyota supra, no matter how much HP and torque you pump into it, It still isnt a viper. all that speed in that little machine, youll be driving solo missing all the lovely ladies gawking at the viper cruising along with attitude, style and flair. I owned a supra, Im not an all out speed freak, im into total package (looks, audio, performance and of course driver)and as far as total package goes, supra is not even on the list. but hey, its still a great car; if you dont own a viper. Gotta love everyone wanting "a shot at the title".

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Supraman
98 TT Supra
875 h.p. 850 t.q.
9.89 e.t. @ 146 m.p.h.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
1st post

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Supraman
98 TT Supra
875 h.p. 850 t.q.
9.99 e.t. @ 146 m.p.h.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
2nd post, hey by the next time this poopra posts, he'll be in the 10's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Butch The Snake:
Scotty whats up with this Supraman? I think you can take him.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If it was a beauty contest the race B over!
TWOFIST,you and Chuck 97 GTS have a lot in common!!

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out how tough every one is.

Are we going to have a virtual online pit match for all these internet tough guys?

viperct2001

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Supraman,
how bout some pics of your Supra? - engine + outside.

I'm sure the Viper members would be curious to see your setup. What do you have running under the hood?

Also have you got any dyno slips or track slips you can post online?

Not questioning your numbers, just would like to see it for myself. If legit - then pretty impressive.

I ran into a nice black Supra years ago in my 3000GT SL (non-turbo/non-AWD) on the highway. He was acting like a **** cutting several people off in heavy traffic. After seeing him almost cause 2 accidents, I couldn't take it anymore. I took off after him to give him some of his own medicine.

Granted, a 3000GT SL is no match for a Supra (the 3000GT VR4 is another story), but I figured I could probably outdrive him in heavy traffic. I got in front of him and annoyed the bejesus out of him everytime he tried to pass by using "blockers" (traffic), or just plain changing lanes and preventing his advance. I'm pretty good at using my side mirrors. Of course, I was young back then, and I should have just left it alone, but I hate a-hole drivers.

anyway, he finally got by me - we both took the right lane - then he went into the emergency lane - I attempted to block him by sliding over to the right, but before I could blink, he was blowing by me. **** , that car was quick!

I hope this **** isn't typical of most Supra owners. But I'm sure there's always a bad apple in any group.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SUPRA MAN. I bet your car is alot faster than mine considering you have 875 hp. Thats almost 2wice what mine is.

*edited for shame sake*

OP
OP
B

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SapphireGTS:
SUPRA MAN. I bet your car is alot faster than mine considering you have 875 hp. Thats almost 2wice what mine is.

*edited for shame sake*

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>----------------------------------

OP
OP
B

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Supraman

My buddy TOOOFST will take of you, bring it on Supraman TOOOFST say's he will take care of you.

How about it Scotty tell Supraman you will blow him away.

Status
Not open for further replies.