Mamba interior trade for all black?

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thinking of getting a white SRT-10, but dont want any of the red interior stuff. Would anyone be interested in trading all black interior parts for mamba red leather parts? or is this just a stupid idea.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in line first!!! let me know when!!!! 04 Red SRT/10 I'll be down your way in feb for Daytona 500! (Flying Down) I Usually spend the first 3 days in Miami beach before heading to <font color="purple"> </font> Daytona on wed.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thinking of getting a white SRT-10, but dont want any of the red interior stuff.

GOOD MOVE :2tu:

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Black interior is simply too plain. Black+Red all the way. Besides... why would you want to devalue your Mamba? That is half of what a Mamba is!!! (unless its a Black Mamba...in which case its the whole damn thing!)

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FinalGTS!!!!Don't try to talk them out of it!!! :D If they don't like red then no red it is. They just like the white!!

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not buy the black pieces and keep the red; At some point you will want to sell the Mamba and the combination is what makes it distinct. The red inserts are costly because this is a limited production item. Also buy the black pieces from a parts car and keep the red. In South Florida, cars with complete black interiors are hard to sell; at least that's the perception. I had to sell my Ferrari up North because complete black interiors have a bad reputation in sunny Florida. Mamba owner 138

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
FinalGTS!!!!Don't try to talk them out of it!!! :D If they don't like red then no red it is. They just like the white!!

Oh, WHOOPS! AHEM, ditch that ugly red interior! Trade with CTViper!!! :smirk:

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a black steering wheel, under dash panel, door panels and black center consol if you are interested in a swap for the red.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant