My Sloan Quik Load Trailer for sale

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought an enclosed trailer for my Viper and no longer need the open trailer. I bought it for $3,500 used less than 2 years ago. It has brand new tires, an extra trailer wheel, dual axles, electric brakes, e-brake, a tire rack (fits 4 viper tires and trailer spare), a rock shield to protect the car, two hidden cargo spaces (holds tie downs and such) and I even have an electric winch for it that has never been hooked up since I bought it.

The trailer needs a paint job in a bad way that I never got around to doing after buying it, but it works PERFECT!

If you are not familiar with the sloan quickload trailers, they are absolutely awesome. You don't need ramps to get your car on and off the trailer. You simply pull the side pins and then back the truck up and the trailer slides back and tilts to the ground, allowing you to easily drive off and onto the trailer without clearance issues. Many of you have seen me with this trailer at various tracks.

I have two potential buyers at $2,500, but I really wanted to get $2,900 for it. They are nearly double this new.

I saw a few people asking about trailers so thought I would post before selling it. If you want this, let me know ASAP.

-Manny

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog