Need Pics!! Black GEN II's with Black rims...GTS preferred!!

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thinking about going a different route with the appearance of my GTS. I am thinking about putting on flat black stripes and getting some all black rims...probably flat black or semi. I would greatly appreciate any pics that you guys may have of yours or some Vipers set up like this. Really couldn't find much in a search. Thanks!!!

OP
OP

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thinking about going a different route with the appearance of my GTS. I am thinking about putting on flat black stripes and getting some all black rims...probably flat black or semi. I would greatly appreciate any pics that you guys may have of yours or some Vipers set up like this. Really couldn't find much in a search. Thanks!!!

LOL? I already stated in my previous post that I tried that! Maybe re-read it? I put that part in bold for you! :2tu:

Last edited:

DaveGF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you go! The flat black stripe is probably wider than you envision for your car. :D

Attachments

• Viper1.JPG
    Viper1.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 64

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mine with black.
You must be registered for see images attach

Same car with new silver/brushed

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres one for ya

OP
OP

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine with black.

Same car with new silver/brushed

This is kinda what I'm looking for! What kind of rims are these and what size are they on your car?
Heres one for ya

Wow, the white on black looks amazing! I love the rims but I think I'm going to go for an all black look on it.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL? I already stated in my previous post that I tried that! Maybe re-read it? I put that part in bold for you! :2tu:

You cannot tell me that over this entire site there are no pics of a GTS with black rims... there is a whole thread dedicated to just rims. Also there is a media gallery where you can browse tons of pics. I think your search button needs to be fixed or the user.

:usa:

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is kinda what I'm looking for! What kind of rims are these and what size are they on your car?

Wow, the white on black looks amazing! I love the rims but I think I'm going to go for an all black look on it.

Which ones? The black ones are 18" Fikse FM5's and the silver ones are 19" HRE C20.

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score

OP
OP

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cannot tell me that over this entire site there are no pics of a GTS with black rims... there is a whole thread dedicated to just rims. Also there is a media gallery where you can browse tons of pics. I think your search button needs to be fixed or the user.

Okay I'm really trying to be cordial about this but it's obvious that you are the only one that has a problem here with this thread so I will help you understand it...again....

Go back and re-read the title...since you seem to have a problem catching stuff the first time around, I will repeat what my title says:
Need Pics!!Black Gen II's with Black Rims...GTS preferred!

I did quite a few searches and found no pics with black GTS's with black rims. I looked through the gallery for some non black cars with black rims and found a few.

This is why I posted this up. Because I know that there are guys with black vipers with black rims that didn't post up in the gallery section. Some of the members posted pics of their GTS's with black rims. Even though some cars are not black, thats fine because they are trying to help me get an idea for the rims at least and I'm happy they posted up the pics!

Stay out of my thread unless you have something productive to add. It's obvious that you are just here to start $hit so please take it somewhere else. Thank you.

OP
OP

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Damn those are nice rims...both sets, but the forgelines are insane! Maybe we can swap rims for a month and see how our cars look!!!;)

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay I'm really trying to be cordial about this but it's obvious that you are the only one that has a problem here with this thread so I will help you understand it...again....

Go back and re-read the title...since you seem to have a problem catching stuff the first time around, I will repeat what my title says:
Need Pics!!Black Gen II's with Black Rims...GTS preferred!

I did quite a few searches and found no pics with black GTS's with black rims. I looked through the gallery for some non black cars with black rims and found a few.

This is why I posted this up. Because I know that there are guys with black vipers with black rims that didn't post up in the gallery section. Some of the members posted pics of their GTS's with black rims. Even though some cars are not black, thats fine because they are trying to help me get an idea for the rims at least and I'm happy they posted up the pics!

Stay out of my thread unless you have something productive to add. It's obvious that you are just here to start $hit so please take it somewhere else. Thank you.

I shall reiterate myself as well, without all the bold yelling. I merely suggested a search because this is yet another useless thread that has been beaten to death. All of the pics above with maybe one post exception have been uploaded. I know because I have seen them several times. A Google search would also yield a ton of hits.

I personally have photochopped several black cars to have black rims. Those are posted as well. I am not here to start anything. I just suggested that a little more effort put into a search could have proved useful.

If you have a specific set of rims you would like to be chopped onto your vehicle, by all means submit the pics and I would be glad to help. I think another general "post a pic" thread is useless especially since there is only one pic of a black GTS with black rims.

OP
OP

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everything that you have said I have already tried with little to no success. This is why I started this thread. There is nothing general about asking for pics of a certain car with a certain color with a set of rims with a certain color. I do not want anything photoshopped and have already thought about this as well.

**** and stop posting in here.

Last edited:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is my proposal:

If you think this thread is played out, say your piece then ignore it. I feel your pain, but if someone is getting some help from the forum then that's what it's for, right?

If you find it useful, chickity-check out the pics and post some if you got some. You tried search and didn't get what you wanted, so if we can help we will.

If you have self esteem issues like I do, go out and dig up some pics (even if they're old) just to post and validate your existence and feel like you've made something of yourself. Like so (from none other than our classifieds):

cangviper2.jpg

cangviper5.jpg

cangviper4.jpg

Picture_058.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everything that you have said I have already tried with little to no success. This is why I started this thread. There is nothing general about asking for pics of a certain car with a certain color with a set of rims with a certain color. I do not want anything photoshopped and have already thought about this as well.

**** and stop posting in here.

You are starting to hit a personal nerve. I have tired to be cordial with you and you respond again with "****"

I am a member and you sir, are not. I will post where and when I please. :2tu:

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good example of searching sir. :2tu:

Here is my proposal:

If you think this thread is played out, say your piece then ignore it. I feel your pain, but if someone is getting some help from the forum then that's what it's for, right?

If you find it useful, chickity-check out the pics and post some if you got some. You tried search and didn't get what you wanted, so if we can help we will.

If you have self esteem issues like I do, go out and dig up some pics (even if they're old) just to post and validate your existence and feel like you've made something of yourself. Like so (from none other than our classifieds):

cangviper2.jpg

cangviper5.jpg

cangviper4.jpg

Picture_058.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

BlackViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my ride, very similar to what you are talking about and I've actually been thinking of putting flat black stripes that fade as they go back... just not sure how they'd look since I've never seen it done before on a viper.

Last edited:
OP
OP

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my proposal:

LOL that was funny. That pic of that black GTS was the only one that I found in the gallery with black rims.

You are starting to hit a personal nerve. I have tired to be cordial with you and you respond again with "****"

I am a member and you sir, are not. I will post where and when I please. :2tu:

I really don't care what nerve of yours I'm hitting. Thats really mature of you to bring your membership into the arguement. How old are you?

Would that be the same as me saying that my mechanical knowledge of the Viper far exceeds yours? I would think that ones knowledge of the Viper would matter more than paying $100 a year...but too you I guess we'll make the exception!:2tu:

OP
OP

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good example of searching sir. :2tu:

The funny thing is, no one that has come in this thread has said or acted in any kind of immature way or has been ridiculing or combative except you. Everyone has been helpful and nice. I fail to understand why you have such a problem. You seem like a troll on here. Maybe you should also go re-read the forum rules Mr. Member becuase what you are doing in this thread is against them!

Last edited:
OP
OP

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my ride, very similar to what you are talking about and I've actually been thinking of putting flat black stripes that fade as they go back... just not sure how they'd look since I've never seen it done before on a viper.

Yeah those are pretty sweet rims. I think if I'm going to go black on black I'm going to make the rim all black though. What kind of rims are those?

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The black on black does look good in my opinion. As far as the flat or glossy goes, are you thinking about some aftermarkets or painting your current set-up? or did I already miss that part :crazy2:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang