Need Recomemdations for a Car Stacker

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many of you fellow Viper owners use a car stacker in your garage, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you all.
biggrin.gif

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I own a Back Yard Buddy which I use to stack my cars on and also we use it to work on the vehicles, change rears, oil, I bought mine and had a garage door company come out and move my Tracks of my garge door to the ceiling and put a side mount opener on the door. It has worked great we now have turned a three car garage into a four car garage.
I also had a couple of buddies over to put it together it took about 3 to 4 hours. If you do a search on the net you can find all kind of companies, I am real pleased with the level of support that Back Yard Buddy gave me while I was installing the unit. I think I paid around 3200. with shipping. Good Lucj\k If you need picture let me know and I will post.

AndyR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also have a Backyard Buddy. I am able to pull my cars forward far enough so I did not have to do anything with the garage door or opener. Install was straight forward. I also have pix if needed.

OP
OP
B

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bernie K,AndyR,Viperess,Ron H Thank you for all your info I will research all the lift manufactuers and let you guy's and gal's know how I add the seventh car space in my garages.

BS99GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased a four post lift from AUTOLIFTERS and have had numerous problems with this unit. I would not recommend that you purchase one of their lifts.

AndyR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce, I think this is the first time I have heard of anyone having problems with a garage lift. Could you let us know the problems that you have had in case they are somethings we could look for also?

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perfect Park 7000 I believe is the most stable one made. Lots of research before I bought this one.

You must be registered for see images

Look at the size of the verticle columns. This means the slider pads are that much bigger making it more stable. The lift weighs considerably more than any other lift. Benefit for strength, drawback for self installation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AIllick