NEED TRACK CAR FOR VIPER DAYS

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rob Foster, LTI Contracting GT1 car...

Check the classifieds at viperdays site.

There are a couple on ebay as well.

These are not comp coupes though.

OP
OP
H

HOGDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the red #21 on e-bay. It looks pretty hammered. Anyone know who the previous owner was. It is being sold buy an used car dealer.

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a 725 HP NA 1999 RT for sale in the Classified section..Fully race ready.
I think his asking price is $75K

Good Luck

Jeff

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the voice of experience - buy a car from a current ViperDays participant if you want to run ViperDays. Running that series gives you access to the best mechanics and car set up folks around - the ViperDays cars are most definitely the best prepared cars out there. ViperDays participants know the weak points and should be maintaining their cars to the highest standards.

Henry's car was professionally built, but not by Viper people. After we bought it we replaced all the suspension set up, all the ball joints, all the hubs, the front splitter, and went through a TON of other items with help from folks like John Archer. It's a steep learning curve going from ViperDays to the Viper Racing League, but luckily there is a wealth of knowledge there and folks willing to help. it's been a great first year for us - but we couldn't have done it alone.

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the red car on ebay race last weekend at Arizona Motorsports Park and trust me you dont want it!!! Before you buy one call Rich at (602)919-5902. It is the nicest, best taken care of car you will find. Period!!