New additions to the Viper

Luvgoinfast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to thank Jon and Andy for this first before anything. Jon hooked me up with some lowering springs and Andy with the wheels. I couldn't wait to get the good camera to show these off so sorry bout the pics lol. These are with my phone so they ain't the greatest. I'll get some better ones Monday or so when I get back in town. The wheels are 360 Forged Carbon fives with 19/20 instead of stock 18/19. Next thing to do is H/C/I swap this winter and she'll be done.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

DeceptioN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was afraid to do black wheels on my FE, but this changed my mind. That looks amazing, I think the tint is what makes it match so well though.

OP
OP
L

Luvgoinfast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was afraid to do black wheels on my FE, but this changed my mind. That looks amazing, I think the tint is what makes it match so well though.
That was me I never seen any FE's with black wheels so I was kinda nervous haha. It came out pretty good. I love these wheels in the sun the carbon really shows.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks great, Luvgoinfast. By the way, your fleet is like mine (except I don't have a Challenger). My fleet: 04.5 3500 Cummins, 07 Charger SRT8, and 03 Viper. You have good taste!

OP
OP
L

Luvgoinfast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys also Swexlin I need to update it I just sold the Cummins but plan to get a new one this winter. There is a buddy of mine down here has SRT charger, SRT challenger and ACR vert great minds think alike lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4