FastGrl
VprGirl
Noh8grn
Grndayz
Some thoughts after a few Pale Ales....

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love it here, there's a lot going on with Notre Dame right 2 miles away.

Don't think I have EVER seen a Viper here:lmao:

Not trying to highjack the thread but I couldn't help noticing you were from Mishawaka. I was up there working a few years ago. I hope that place has caught up to the rest of the world...it was depressing and I damn sure didn't see any Vipers cruising around. I bet you have the only one around.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't it customary for all new female VCA members to post pictures of themselves wearing a bikini and posing with their Viper? :dunno:

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I swear I am going to find a very large model to pose in a bikini with my wife's Copperhead for that remark. :omg:

I think you should:rolaugh:

Shame on you, ViperTony:nono: Do all the guys pose like that with their vipers?:dunno:

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome SSG CHIC! And no, you're definitley not the only girl viper lover in the world!! There are lots of us on this site! I love to drive our viper and I drive it just as much, if not more than my husband does. And I like to drive is FAASSSSTTTTT!
:drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more women here, the better...thanx for chiming in vipergirl!
Definitely cardude: Put your wife on here to post!!
Andrew: How about changing 'fastass' to 'fastasp'? Asp being a snake..? (I think people would look at fastass as ******...LOL...!!! NO can do on THAT one!) ~juli

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more women here, the better...thanx for chiming in vipergirl!
Definitely cardude: Put your wife on here to post!!
Andrew: How about changing 'fastass' to 'fastasp'? Asp being a snake..? (I think people would look at fastass as ******...LOL...!!! NO can do on THAT one!) ~juli

I meant it as Fast (piece of) ass.:D

but, if she's got a sturdy rear, that works too.:lmao:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here Juli...can't wait for the events to start up. Actually, we do have paint-ball outing lined up for March. Talk about riots...you and Mike should join us. If you don't play then at the very least, you can follow the action with a video camera. We need someone to document the lunacy.

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Trust me...you DON'T want to see me in a bikini. :D

Maybe not. But, you've got to admit, it would be pretty funny to see all these MACHO MEN posing like supermodels in a bikini with their cars!!:rolaugh::lmao:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here Juli...can't wait for the events to start up. Actually, we do have paint-ball outing lined up for March. Talk about riots...you and Mike should join us. If you don't play then at the very least, you can follow the action with a video camera. We need someone to document the lunacy.

I think THAT lunacy we'll leave to you 'experts' (experts on lunacy anyway!~!) :rolaugh:.
We also cannot wait for the summer events to start up...for us, as you know, it'd have to be warmer and we have to pick and choose which events we can attend depending on if we can get a driver to cover for Mike. Wish Missy could meet you and some of the other crazy people we have in OUR region~~~! ;););) :eater: ~juli

V

Venomiss

That needs to be shown here if Juli ends up filming....:D

Macho men on the beefcake thread for us!

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think THAT lunacy we'll leave to you 'experts' (experts on lunacy anyway!~!) :rolaugh:.
We also cannot wait for the summer events to start up...for us, as you know, it'd have to be warmer and we have to pick and choose which events we can attend depending on if we can get a driver to cover for Mike. Wish Missy could meet you and some of the other crazy people we have in OUR region~~~! ;););) :eater: ~juli

Would love to meet you guys and gals......if you're ever around Western NC........