New Girl

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lunacy is needed on our beefcake....it need's an injection.:D
What do you think Juli?

Yep, but that's for the beefcake thread...don't wanna take away from this one...Missy is already over-excited!!! Check out beefcake shortly :2tu:....juli

V

Venomiss

Understood-we patiently await the new arrival and pictures from NC!

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are you in western NC?
I was just in the area, my sister has a 2nd home in Waynesville-Maggie Valley area on Utah mountain.

I live in Franklin - about 45 minutes west of Waynesville.

Welcome to the club! I live in Asheville not to far from you. SSG would be my choice if I was buying a new Viper. Congrats!!:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, Missy--once you get your 'privileges' here, you will HAVE to add your signature...we'll see WHO has 'too many toys'~~~!!! You go girl...juli (Remember PICS ASAP tomorrow!!!)

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You know, Missy--once you get your 'privileges' here, you will HAVE to add your signature...we'll see WHO has 'too many toys'~~~!!! You go girl...juli (Remember PICS ASAP tomorrow!!!)

I thought the saying was "the one who dies with the most toys, wins". You think I can compete with these guys??:dunno:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the saying was "the one who dies with the most toys, wins". You think I can compete with these guys??:dunno:

Pssssh...NO competition at all!!! In your signature, when you put it up there, list ALL those beauties you have...you'll have the MOPAR fans drooling~~~:2tu: ~juli
**And, yes, I do believe that's how the saying goes, and after all WINNING is what counts, right?!!**

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pssssh...NO competition at all!!! In your signature, when you put it up there, list ALL those beauties you have...you'll have the MOPAR fans drooling~~~:2tu: ~juli
**And, yes, I do believe that's how the saying goes, and after all WINNING is what counts, right?!!**

I'm charging up the camera tonight. I'm sure I'll be taking lots of pictures! I've still got to move a couple of cars around in the garage to make room. The suspense is killing me:omg:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm charging up the camera tonight. I'm sure I'll be taking lots of pictures! I've still got to move a couple of cars around in the garage to make room. The suspense is killing me:omg:

Ah, but see, now you're making the others HERE in suspense...saying, HMMMM....WHAT cars is she moving around??? LOL...oh, you SOOOO GOOOO girl!!!!! Relax...nothing you CAN do til tomorrow...so take some breaths, relax...and have NICE GREEN DREAMS!!!
(no guys, I did NOT say WET dreams...see what you're in for here, Missy? :lmao: Hope you got your sense of humor to put up with us!!! :eater::eater::eater:) ~juli

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ah, but see, now you're making the others HERE in suspense...saying, HMMMM....WHAT cars is she moving around??? LOL...oh, you SOOOO GOOOO girl!!!!! Relax...nothing you CAN do til tomorrow...so take some breaths, relax...and have NICE GREEN DREAMS!!!
(no guys, I did NOT say WET dreams...see what you're in for here, Missy? :lmao: Hope you got your sense of humor to put up with us!!! :eater::eater::eater:) ~juli

Too funny:lmao:. I don't think I'll be sleeping at all tonight. And does it really hurt to make them wonder what cars I'm moving around?:dunno:

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
COngrats ssg chic on the Viper and welcome aboard.... Tell Barney and Andy to watch over it :usa::drive:

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
COngrats ssg chic on the Viper and welcome aboard.... Tell Barney and Andy to watch over it :usa::drive:

Thanks! I think it's sitting over at Goober's and Gomer's hiding from Barney and Andy.

(My car is in Mt. Airy, NC right outside of Mayberry)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too funny:lmao:. I don't think I'll be sleeping at all tonight. And does it really hurt to make them wonder what cars I'm moving around?:dunno:

Yeah, make 'em hurt~~!! Try to rest...you'll be up all night TOMORROW in love with the car, you may sleep IN it!!! ONE more night...you can do it!!! :2tu: ~juli

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I do too!! And, I'm NOT into bashing anybody...men or women...just love the thoughts that this is provoking on your license plate...and the suspense over the car arriving!
~~~juli

Me, too! I'm having a blast! I've got lots of good ideas for the tag but I'm still undecided. :dunno:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheHunter